Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [11113 New Add'n]-[ORIENT]- little sweetness of GOLD reward

人老佐,也变得。。。爱回味。对于设计也变得趋于。。。经典的简单。
    As i get older, i became... more like in recalling the past. On designs and looks, more and more preferably towards... classic simplicity.

六个月前既这一日,为佐慰劳自己过去辛劳,打包了想入手以耐既2012年玫瑰金表壳BAMBI NO。
    Exactly 6mths ago of this day, to reward myself on the efforts of the works that i had put on back in the office, i got myself the long desired 2012 RoseGold BAMBINO.

黑面Bambino戴佐六个月,得到不少公司同事既注意。由粗重工作环境,移至较少活动的文书工作,黑面B ambino也就更衬目前既服装,工作形式。今日正是时候,俾自己黎个东方黄金甜头。
    In the past 6mths, the black dial BAMBINO was put on occasionally and caught lots of attentions from fellow office workers around me. From the harsh working environment, moved to a little relaxing administrative job, the black dial Bambino pairs more btter to the current attire, as well as the job nature. This day is the day, to reward myself with a little sweetness of gold from the ORIENTs.

化学电镀黄金表壳加埋微凸圆边表镜,如之前所形容既,带出浓重欧式经典风格。
    Chemically processed PVD Gold plated case, with the convex round edge crystal, like what i had described previously, brings out a strong European classic styling.

表盘上印的字体,全部采用古典字样,更加强化经典设计的印象。
    Classic fonts used on the dial, strengthens the impression of immediate classic styling.
    就如之前提过既,BAMBINO设计,做工,一滴都唔会输俾欧洲大牌。平民售价更系入门级玩家唔得错过既一 款!想买只能够带上手,顶得潮流洗礼的设计,选依个系列任何一款绝对唔会错!
    As previously mentioned, be it on the design, workmanship, the BAMBINO won't loose out to big european labels in the market. With a working class friendly price tagged, this is one that must not be missed by the new hobbyist in watch collecting from the entry level! For those who're hunting for a timepiece when put on wrist, that could take challenges against time of fashion styling, this is a series that one should not miss!

唔多讲啦。。。送上几张相俾大家欣赏。
    Without further ado... more pics to share with all!

表冠同带口品牌镭射印记。。。
    Detail signature on the crown and buckle...

金色时标,白色表盘,对比明显。就算唔系光滑闪亮表面,也能反印时间?
    Golden indices, silky white dial, a clear contrast of the combination. Even if placed by the side of not so glossy and shiny surface, reflections of the watch can be seen?

...just a little more pictures...

经典设计,经典茶具。。。再来杯深褐色南洋炼奶咖啡,衬下深褐色表带
    Classic Design, Classic Wares... with dark chocolatey Singapore's local lightly condense milk sweetened coffee to pair with the dark brown strap

Comment

Love the dome. Very old school and nice.
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Initially... i want to get the 2013 Bambino with RG case and black dial... but WINS's stock must have been depleted. So my eye falls upon the 2012 YG white dial, and told myself to complete the 2012 Gold Bambino collection... haa.... so that's it, bag it, and complete it.

Now i have a crazy idea.

Thinking of getting the 2012 RG white dial, and the 2013 SS white dial with RG indices, and have the case swapped.

Comment

very nicely described, thumbs up.!

Comment

Wah....siao liao.... think i'm getting old too...suddenly have interest in this type of classical beauty!
            Black dial really attractive.

Comment

what do you think of the Bambino vs the symphony ????

symphony much cheaper right?

Comment

Originally posted by Casa Fagliano View Post
                what do you think of the Bambino vs the symphony ????

symphony much cheaper right?
                Undeniably... the SYMPHONY is much more budget friendly, especially when it is a numbers of red bills off from what one may pay for the BAMBINO. However... it's the vintage feel, classic vibes that the SYMPHONY lacks of.
                The SYMPHONY looks good for young, smart executives.
                The BAMBINOs adds in more mature, steady appeal.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X