Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get the best deal for Orient Watch in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my blue mako for sgd162.the price tag shows 216.but upon asking for the price.the lady said after discount its 162..love it.bought it at sunrise watch shop.level 2 people park complex.they have the pepsi ,black and blue..but in the end i pick blue.best value watch ive seen ard.

Comment

Mustafa prices is a forest. I went twice in fact many time to the watch forest there. But lost myself..bought nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlim94 View Post
        Mustafa prices is a forest. I went twice in fact many time to the watch forest there. But lost myself..bought nothing.
        Mustafa outlet is managed by Big Time staff, if you'll to see them wearing the same uniform.
        Yes, for those having an Orient, it's the best value for your money that comes with its own in-house movement used in millions sold by them. A swiss brand would have cost at least 3 times & some are using the same ETA movement.
        Check this site to learn more: http://forums.watchuseek.com/forum.php

Comment

My Bambinos were all caught in the Bencoolen jungle, under the yellow tree...

Comment

Haha. Such watch jungles are dangerous. Wife counted my watches for fun today. And brought back some durian shells.. die lo...

Comment

To know more about Orient & its qualities, check out this community:
              http://forums.watchuseek.com/f410/wh...es-432376.html

Can check out this shop for some good value
              ACube Timeless
              3 Coleman Street
              #01-03
              Peninsula Shopping Centre
              Tel: 65 6837 1408
              Opening Hours: Mon- Sat - 11.30 am ~ 8 pm
              Sun, PH- 1pm ~ 7pm

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse