Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [011114 New Add'n]-[ORIENT]-life's little moments of BLEU

每个人, 工作旅途中, 难免会有唔平坦的过程。。。
    In the journey of working life, there will be moments of blues to anybody...

å…­ä¸ªæœˆå‰æ—¢è¿™ä¸€æ—¥ï¼Œæœ¬é»Žæƒ³ä¼¼ä¸Šä¸€å¹´ä¸ ºä½æ…°åŠ³è‡ªå·±è¿‡åŽ»è¾›åŠ³ï¼Œä¹°åª2014年款既 BAMBINO。就因为东方表于今年无么推出新款,
    加埋因为参与公司既一项工程项目,也就无得闲出街睇表,买表啦。。。
    ä¸ŠåŠå¹´å…¬å¸ä¸šåŠ¡ä¹Ÿå””ç®—å‡ ç†æƒ³ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚è‡ªç„¶ï¼Œå¿§æ—¢åœ°æ–¹å°±ä¼šå¤šåˆ°å½ ±å“åŠžå…¬å®¤å‘˜å·¥å£«æ°”同生产力啰。。。
    It was roughly 6mths ago of this day, to reward myself on the efforts of the works that i had put on back in the office like last year, i intend to get myself a 2014 BAMBINO.
    However, ORIENT didn't release a new wave of watches in the market. In addition, due to my participation in a work project, that cuts off my time in doing BAMBINO buying time as well...
    The past half of the year, department's business suffer some negative hits from the gloomy market response.
    The BLUES eventually have some effects on all staffs as well as work related performance...

之前买入既五只唔同款Bambinoï¼Œå¾—åˆ°ä¸å °‘公司周边同事既注意。
    å¥½å¤šå…¶ä»–éƒ¨é—¨åŒäº‹ä»²ä»¥ä¸ºæˆ‘å‘ä¹ˆæ¨ªè´¢ï¼ Œä¹°å¾—入甘多欧洲名表款。。。哈~~~å¦‚æ žœç³»ç”˜æ—¢è¯ï¼Œæˆ‘仲需要系公司做到甘辛 苦?
    ç¬‘ç¬‘ä¸‹ï¼Œæœ›ä¸‹æ–°è¡¨è¡¨ç›˜ä¸Šé‚£ä¸ä¸è“é’ˆï¼ Œå†è½¬ä¸‹æ‰‹è…•ï¼Œè®©ç¯å…‰äºŽå¾®å‡¸è¡¨é•œä¸Šåæ ˜ ä¸€é“篮圈。。。
    睇开吧。。。希望在明天。。。
    The 5 different BAMBINO models i had got myself in the past number of months, really grabbed lots of attention from the colleagues in the company.
    Some staffs from other department even thought that i had struck a fortune, as the Bambinos have those European High-End classic design vibes.
    HAAA~~~ If it's really that lucky for me, would i need to work so hard in the company?
    Just greet it with a smile, take a glance on the dial of new watches which shows some streaks of blues on the hands, tilt the wrist a little, let the reflection on light on the contours of the domed watch crystal to cast a bluish aura...
    Be optimistic... hopes ahead will not be gloomy for long...

Nice dome
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X