Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Balzebub View Post
    Wah I am also hunting for the MM600...
    Hey, do they carry this model at Seiko boutiques? I don't recall seeing it at the JEM outlet. Really like to try this out, though the height is a little on the higher-than-comfortable side.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmitri View Post
      Hey, do they carry this model at Seiko boutiques? I don't recall seeing it at the JEM outlet. Really like to try this out, though the height is a little on the higher-than-comfortable side.
      Never seen it anywhere in Singapore before, I think the only way is to buy direct from Japan, got a rakuten seller at lower price but not confident purchasing like that..

Comment

• Originally posted by dmitri View Post
        Saw it before at the Vivo Seiko shop.
        Passion for Perfection

Comment

• Try seiyajapan or chino watch online. Both quite ok. I got a watch from seiya. No problems.

Comment

• Maybe I'd look around a bit. Really want to try it on before making a move.

Anyway, I've purchased from Higuchi previously as well as thru Rakuten (Quelleheure) most recently (in fact I just picked up the G-Shock Rangeman today from the post office) and have had no problems.

Comment

• Thinking of getting a Black Sumo as a daily beater as I send my SMP for servicing.

Is the build quality very far off such that I will be left disappointed?

Is getting from Skywatches reliable?

Comment

• Originally posted by adamsmith View Post
                Thinking of getting a Black Sumo as a daily beater as I send my SMP for servicing.

Is the build quality very far off such that I will be left disappointed?

Is getting from Skywatches reliable?
                You can visit Skywatches shop at Peoples park complex to get it personally so I guess its pretty reliable.
                IMHO, if you wanna get it locally, I suggest you visit Big Time instead as their pricing is much better.
                Passion for Perfection

Comment

• Rakuten's price for sumo is q attractive, do take a look

Comment

• I am also a seiko fan.
                    Own 4 pcs of seiko.....Nvr feel boring with them
                    Grand seiko is one of my dream watch.....

Comment

• I've got a blue faced bull head, a helmet black, a 6309 7040 diver, a pepsi chrono and a rally diver. heehee... can never get tired of seikos. now aiming a GS.

am aiming a solar chrono blue black face. very nice too . saw at K2 selling cheap! but didn't buy cause already have so many

Comment

• seikooos, i got more then 10!
                        my seiko5 bot new 20 yrs ago still runs well!
                        but have had water vapour in two seikos rated at 100m.
                        service costs are low tho at about $80/ for overhaul of the 7s26

Comment

• About seikos, they work..I have the Orange monster, black sumo and just picked up the new Seiko 5 green dial with gold indices. Can't resist them.hee hee.

Comment

• SRP409?

I had placed an order for this... like the Bambino, with the retro style crystal glass and hands and indices, this piece design seems can last for a certain time. The only thing that spoils the look, is the 5 @ the end of the seconds hand, as well as the SEIKO 5 emblem on the dial. The bracelet may not be retro style BOR aka "beads of rice", but still blends well with the stream line of the case. I'm still looking around for a crocodile/snake pattern deep green strap with slightly matt surface with tan/caramel stitch strap to blend with the dial.

Comment

• I have a Seiko 5 SNX123K and Seiko Sarb072. Both are awesome watch in my opinion

Comment

• Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X