Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where in Singapore can I get a good deal for Seiko watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
    ...Finally set my eyes on a diver's watch but through the shop,it is not made in Japan but assured me that the parts are from Seiko Japan but only assembled in Asia but did not say where which i half sian.

Second sian part is that the glass is not Sapphire glass as he claimed that all Seiko divers watch not sapphire....
    There's no need to feel sian lah...
    It's a fact in reality now that not all SEIKOs are truely MIJ, unless you're spending big numbers on GS or other high-end makes such as ANANTAs. General models sold in the market, inclusive of those that you see niche models that carries "PROSPEX" labels, could have high tendencies of MI.EW aka Made In Else Where.
    In the past, there're movements that are made in SG and MY, then further assembled in MY. Then it evolves into movements made in MY, then further assembled in Thailand. Eventually, movements made in Thailand, further assembled in China. Then the rumors goes on and on...
    Currently there are both K makes and J makes that are MI.EW and MI.J.... or to be clear, assembled in Else Where and assembled in Japan, with components sourced from different places.
    All i do know is that, majority of the electronic movements are truly manufactured in china and philippines.
    Hence... there's no need to go sian.

There are some SEIKOs with sapphire glass, however only available in some dress watches only. You won't be able to find sapphire glass in general ranges.
    The rest of the other ranges, which made up of roughly 85% of the produced volume, have only mineral glass crystal which SEIKO themselves brand it as HARDLEX which they're so damn proud of. So no need to sian as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
      There's no need to feel sian lah...
      It's a fact in reality now that not all SEIKOs are truely MIJ, unless you're spending big numbers on GS or other high-end makes such as ANANTAs. General models sold in the market, inclusive of those that you see niche models that carries "PROSPEX" labels, could have high tendencies of MI.EW aka Made In Else Where.
      In the past, there're movements that are made in SG and MY, then further assembled in MY. Then it evolves into movements made in MY, then further assembled in Thailand. Eventually, movements made in Thailand, further assembled in China. Then the rumors goes on and on...
      Currently there are both K makes and J makes that are MI.EW and MI.J.... or to be clear, assembled in Else Where and assembled in Japan, with components sourced from different places.
      All i do know is that, majority of the electronic movements are truly manufactured in china and philippines.
      Hence... there's no need to go sian.

There are some SEIKOs with sapphire glass, however only available in some dress watches only. You won't be able to find sapphire glass in general ranges.
      The rest of the other ranges, which made up of roughly 85% of the produced volume, have only mineral glass crystal which SEIKO themselves brand it as HARDLEX which they're so damn proud of. So no need to sian as well...
      Hi Bro Yeo,

Thanks for your kind help rendered as well,

Cheers to you & all kind souls kekekeke!

I will make my way down Watch Fashion later to get 1 which I saw on their website!

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        There's also Big Time located at Sims Avenue (near Geylang East Central). The company carries Seiko and Orient watches, and mainly from Japan.
        Hi bro,

Thanks for your generous help!!!

Comment

Bro

Try Peninsula Plaza opposite Cathay Photo i forgat the shop name ,you can get all rage of seiko watch at 40% off with cash n carry

Comment

I guess you're referring to the ex-KingWah... now their discounts is not as big as they gave years back lo. Probably just a little more than 30% than other sellers.

Comment

I went to 3D Trading at The Bencoolen. Their Casios are the cheapest I've seen so far. I believe you can get a good deal there.

Comment

Try king wah at peninsular plaza..

Comment

mustafa. you must already know what you want though. prepare for nil service and dont expect the thambi to know how long a power reserve or if it is a quick set date, etc.

Comment

Anyone tried K2 before? they sell and service seikos

Comment

Anyone knows where to have good lobang of Premier Kinetic or Arctura Kinetic. Recently i just passed by Watch Fashion (chinatown) to enquire they quote 150-200 different to the price post to SkyWatches which is also belong to them !! Any advice ?

Comment

anyone bought from skywatches.com.sg before ? keen in getting a 007J. not sure to buy online or not

Comment

[QUOTE=Emmanuel;669855]anyone bought from skywatches.com.sg before ? keen in getting a 007J. not sure to buy online or not[/

They provide in house warranty and price provided on Internet is w/o gst include,but u may bargain it off depends on ur skills,another option will be watchspree.com.sg , creationwatches.com etc, so far their service testimonial is good n fast delivery too.

Comment

Originally posted by spcpu View Post
                            Bro

Try Peninsula Plaza opposite Cathay Photo i forgat the shop name ,you can get all rage of seiko watch at 40% off with cash n carry
                            Ex-Kingwah is now know as A-Cube. Shop owner Andy, legendary 40% still applies as always. Opposite Peninsular plaza, next to Funan Centre now. I think it's Peninsular hotel. Level 1.

Comment

Originally posted by ae121 View Post
                              Anyone tried K2 before? they sell and service seikos
                              K2 is great! Wonderful price for their JDM models. Even better than Kingwah (which is now known as A-Cube, located opposite Peninsular plaza, next to Funan Centre, level 1).

Comment

Originally posted by Emmanuel View Post
                                anyone bought from skywatches.com.sg before ? keen in getting a 007J. not sure to buy online or not
                                I asked before, but I found A-Cube (ex-Kingwah) and K2 to offer better prices for both K(not made in Japan) and J(Made in Japan) models.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X