Froggie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froggie!

Back from the dealer after 3 months! Sustained water damage after battery changed by Service Centre. Replaced the watch module, casing and back! All new except for the strap.

1-4. Casio G Shock (GW200TC2JR, GW3000B, GWM5600BC1ER, GW94003), 5-7. Seiko (SSA053K1, SRP455, 5J22-0AE0), 8. Luminox Field Day Date 1800, 9. TAG Heuer F1, 10. Movas Tourbillon, 11. Sinn 6100 Regulateur, 12. Nomos Tangente 38, 13. Omega Speedmaster "The Legend", 14. Glashutte Original Sixties Senator Square, 15. Azimuth Round1 Dragon 'piece unique', 16-20. Panerai 26K, 190G, 292J, 311, 438, 507, 21. AP Royal Oak Jumbo Extra Thin 15202, 22. AP Forged Carbon Diver 15706 23. Grand Seiko 5646-7011

I find this model way too big for the wrist.

Originally posted by jjongkp View Post
    Back from the dealer after 3 months! Sustained water damage after battery changed by Service Centre. Replaced the watch module, casing and back! All new except for the strap.

Comment

Very nice. But am a little surprised that there's water damage even when serviced by the SC. I'd heard that they replace the old gasket at the time of servicing to maintain the waterproofing.
      SO MANY WATCHES, SO LITTLE TIME.

Comment

Thought Casio service center should provide better service than that. But nice froggie you have there

Comment

Its a very nice piece indeed, especially the caseback

Comment

I have this exact Triple Crown Solar Froggie..my fav digital watch EVER!
            even though i have a small wrist it's still damn nice..brought to Phuket about 15 times, been thru all kinds of water activities and harsh weather and drunk bumps..super solid and handsome watch!
            Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

i got a yellow froggy... v solid. It has a frog graphic for its light n frog engraving on back casing.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X