Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[13513 New Add'n]- [SEIKO]- SRP311 MONSTER that likes ORANGE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [13513 New Add'n]- [SEIKO]- SRP311 MONSTER that likes ORANGE??

当2012年“水怪”款消息系上一年大约3月中爆出黎时。。。
    When the news of 2012 Monster from SEIKO breaks out last year...

。。。引起一阵注意。第一只俾我相中既,系果只黒壳,黒链,咸蛋面既SRP311。。。
    ...it raised a lot of attention. The first one that caught my attention, is the one with PVD case and bracelet, preserve egg faced SRP311...

上次提到,要捉果只“红牙水怪”有多么困难。我一贴出我的捕捉过程,同捉后小评之后,“红牙水怪”就变得更 加难得啦。。。依家市面上卖到断货,只剩一些小表行趁机提高售价,以抑制自己库存快速流失。
    这一次,依只“咸蛋面水怪”,就小小容易D。依只中意食生果既,现出一些橙色银票,俾佢误会系“有果到”, 佢就会慢慢爬出黎咬一口啦!
    In the last hunting adventure, i had mentioned how hard it can be to hunt down the "RED FANG" Monster. After i gave the full account, the "RED FANG" had become a more and more harder target to hit on... ...that currently is in a big shortage in the market, that some retailers will have to jack up the price a certain bit to slow down the drainage of stockhold.
    This time round, the "Chinese Salted Egg Monster is a little easy to hunt, especially with it's favorite food color, anything got to do with ORANGE. Once i "flaunt" orangish notes in front of it, it'll crawl out slowly to take a bite, thinking that orangish fruit had arrived!

SRP311, 橙皮“水怪”
    SRP311, ORANGE PEEL MONSTER

依只新款水怪既时记,有如岩岩饱食一粒鲜橙,满嘴都系橙皮的口。加埋身体本身就已经度黑,分辨度就更加明显 ,与同时期出现既红牙水怪得到唔少水怪迷既注意。虽然其他潜水表既传统特色如,又大又厚既表壳,可旋转外圈 ,可螺入表冠,都一一可于其身上揾到,但都唔会令人感觉又大又可怕,反而令人觉得温驯些。
    因此,每批货到时,除佐“红牙水怪”,依只亦都是卖得比其他款快。
    The hour indices of this new monster, looked as if the monster had just had a good meal of oranges, that bits and pieces of the orange peels sticks onto the "mouth" of the monster. In addition to the black body, the contrast between the 2 colors are much more evident. Even though the regular features like big and thick casing, screw in crown, single way rotatable bezel, of a diver's watch can be found, it's looks is not as hideous that will scare folks off... in another way round, it looks kind of easy to get along.
    This is why whenever each batch of stocks arrived, besides the RED FANGS which is often the first to finish, this ORANGE FANGS sold off much faster than any monster in the same series.

当电子潜水表遇上机械潜水表时
    When the droid meet the traditional mechanical

搭载可截秒4R36 每钟2万1频 机芯
    With hackable 4R36 21kbph movement.

依只“水怪”,系我“精精”表堆中既第二只深水机械表,亦都唔会系最后一只。
    Looking back at my SEIKO watches collection, this MONSTER is the second mechanical deep depth diver watch added in, and it will not be the last.

紧度松,握感好既可旋转外圈
    Soft tightness, comfortable grip Rotational Bezel

平平淡淡,细纹路,可锁入表冠, 有D唔够粗,手指皮厚的人,会觉得美中不足。
    Little lame and lightly knurled texture Screw In Crown, may disappoint some, whose fingers are thick skinned.

唔多讲啦!多D建议可配衬及表带相送上!
    Without further ado, more pictures and suggestible straps to match the dial of this MONSTER!

原装黑钢带
    Original PVD Bracelet

配上CARBON纹皮带
    With CARBON texture leather strap

衬上单橙线NATO
    With Single ORANGE stripe NATO 

Nice watch you got .. You bought it locally ?

Comment

yep... under... 350 with in house warranty!

Comment

I like the CARBON纹皮带

Comment

Yeah, think the carbon strap looks good.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X