Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Aqua Terra GMT

Hi,
    anyone bought this watch Omega Aqua Terra GMT. I am looking for an opinion on it. It looks nice and I am still debating whether to get this or the Rolex Explorer 2 42mm. The watch seems to look more stunning than the Explorer 2.

Joe
    Everyone has only 24 hours a day... what are you going to do about it?

the Explorer 2!

Comment

Asking this question here is bound to get u one answer and that is to go for the explorer 2. Don't own either one yet but have tried on both. I think they are very different? AT is more dressy while the explorer2 shows it's sports heritage more clearly. Personally based on looks alone I would go for the AT

Comment

I prefer the AT GMT as the Explorer 2 is too common. Do be prepared for the poor resale value though

Comment

Omega AT vs Rolex Explorer2..

Hmm..If it's against any other Rolex like Sub, GMT or even Datejust, definitely choose the Rolex, just on brand alone.

But to me Explorer 2 is..not aesthetically pleasing. So I'll go for AT in this case.

Comment

Sorry guys,

Can anyone tell me how to create a new thread here, coz I need some advises but I don't want to make use of others ppl thread to ask about my stuff.. Please help..

Comment

Not really looking to resell reason for buying is I am going to work in office environment in consulting so looking something not too bling but good for travelling and work without attracting too much attention. Have a smp and pam 305 now.. going to Japan in December so hopefully can do a bit of shopping there. If buy Rolex dont want to add on anymore..
              Everyone has only 24 hours a day... what are you going to do about it?

Comment

Would seriously consider a GMT Master..instead of Explorer 2.

Comment

GMT master got more character to it. Sub is more regular I feel.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X