Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like to know more abt omega speedmaster day model no:3513.33.00

hi guys,

i would like to ask if any1 here know anything abt the above model?i juz received the watch from dad and would like to know more..

thanks for all the kind assistance in advance...cheerios..
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

any guys know anything abt the model????

Comment

First, congrats on owning a Speedmaster. What exactly would you like to know about the watch?
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Hi Bro Minusplus....Thanks for your help!!!!i m such a noob when come to watches...juz like to know how much does it cost and i dun seem to c the watch in the omega webbie....it is a white gilted face with date though...chrono......and whether the movement is gd etc....becoz most likely got to go service soon...abt 4yrs old...

Comment

Hi Bro Minusplus....Thanks for your help!!!!i m such a noob when come to watches...juz like to know how much does it cost and i dun seem to c the watch in the omega webbie....it is a white gilted face with date though...chrono......and whether the movement is gd etc....becoz most likely got to go service soon...abt 4yrs old...

Comment

http://www.visiotime.com/index.php?p...Detail&id=1964
            1675/16610/116234/78240
            Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
            Hublot BB ASF
            PAM 104J
            Sinn 903 H2
            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
            U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
            If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              No problem Not sure about the cost but I think it costs about $3k+ for a new piece? Generally, when it comes to speedmasters, I tend to classify them under 2 categories: Automatic or Manual Winding. This is an auto one, while the latter is for traveling to moon or space purposes.

If it's movement that you're asking about, then be assured because Omegas are known for producing the smoothest movements. This watch, driven by the Omega 1152 (i think) should not be an exception

Yes. You shld send the watch for servicing. Depends on how often you wear it. Normally it's from 3 to 5 yrs.

Cheers
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Thanks alot for helping me clear my doubts....thanks again for both Bro Minusplus and marineguy8888!!!!!1st time join here and every1 are so helpful!!!!i be here often to learn more......huat ar!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X