Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feilong108
    replied
    Thanks alot for helping me clear my doubts....thanks again for both Bro Minusplus and marineguy8888!!!!!1st time join here and every1 are so helpful!!!!i be here often to learn more......huat ar!

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    Hi Bro Minusplus....Thanks for your help!!!!i m such a noob when come to watches...juz like to know how much does it cost and i dun seem to c the watch in the omega webbie....it is a white gilted face with date though...chrono......and whether the movement is gd etc....becoz most likely got to go service soon...abt 4yrs old...
    No problem Not sure about the cost but I think it costs about $3k+ for a new piece? Generally, when it comes to speedmasters, I tend to classify them under 2 categories: Automatic or Manual Winding. This is an auto one, while the latter is for traveling to moon or space purposes.

If it's movement that you're asking about, then be assured because Omegas are known for producing the smoothest movements. This watch, driven by the Omega 1152 (i think) should not be an exception

Yes. You shld send the watch for servicing. Depends on how often you wear it. Normally it's from 3 to 5 yrs.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    http://www.visiotime.com/index.php?p...Detail&id=1964

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Hi Bro Minusplus....Thanks for your help!!!!i m such a noob when come to watches...juz like to know how much does it cost and i dun seem to c the watch in the omega webbie....it is a white gilted face with date though...chrono......and whether the movement is gd etc....becoz most likely got to go service soon...abt 4yrs old...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    First, congrats on owning a Speedmaster. What exactly would you like to know about the watch?

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    any guys know anything abt the model????

Leave a comment:

• like to know more abt omega speedmaster day model no:3513.33.00

hi guys,

i would like to ask if any1 here know anything abt the above model?i juz received the watch from dad and would like to know more..

thanks for all the kind assistance in advance...cheerios..

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X