No announcement yet.

This or this Omega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEfinately PO! Its more classic n distinctive. More robust n character, better water resistance. Its only a few years old since launch.

AS FOR speedy, its not bad too, but at least its been a decade since its was borne.

I own a PO too! Sold my speedy the moment i got my 46mm PO.

If u must have a speedy, go 4 the moonwatch manual winding series. $5400 for a metal strap.

Comment

I have been staring at both watches for the last few days.

On one hand, i know the PO is more generous looking and the Speedy seems a little small at 40mm, with the chronos which are useless to me.

On the other, I do like Speedy's sophiscated look yet adore the classy simple looks of the PO.

I am waiting for my $500 THG voucher to arrive by post so still have time to consider.

May need to make another trip and compare in person, both watches on my wrist. This anticipation is killing me...but loving every min of it.

Keep your inputs coming too...tkQ

Comment

Go for for the PO (and the classic Speedy too while you're at it)!

Comment

Bro coopster,

If u have the THG voucher, DO NOT let the sales person know. Otherwise u will lose your bargain power to ask 4 a GOOD discount. now omega giving 12%, max "undertable" disc is 20% or more. Unless u r regular, otherwise max 12% only. DO NOT REVEAL u have THG vouchers until the very last min when u decide to pay..good luck!

Go for PO.. I support u! Speedy too small.. u sure regret...

Comment

Bro, really lah... For Speedy, only the Moon watch can fight with PO. Hee hee...

Oh ya, as batamboy bro said, you definately can get more than standard discount. If the SE give you only the standard discount, try other SE or outlets. Good luck.

Comment

I am a long time omega lover and am of the same opinion that if you would only own one omega speedy then it has to be the moonwatch (3570) or its variants (3573, 3576).

For that reason my recommendation is to go for the PO instead of the day-date speedy.

A used day-date speedy can be got easily in the resale market for less than 2k.
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                I am a long time omega lover and am of the same opinion that if you would only own one omega speedy then it has to be the moonwatch (3570) or its variants (3573, 3576).

For that reason my recommendation is to go for the PO instead of the day-date speedy.

A used day-date speedy can be got easily in the resale market for less than 2k.
                Agreed. Its either the Moonwatch or something with Co-Axial like the PO. Now thats a watch which is uniquely Omega. Not a Omega with a rebadged non-exclusive ETA movement.

Personally, I like my BA GMT best.

Comment

go for it PO is better
                  rolex boy
                  GMTIIc v series
                  pam233 k series
                  next......

Comment

I love your GMT! Nice. Back to the thread my heart says PO, but my head says the speedy. You can use the extra $$$ you save to buy another awesome pre-owned swiss watch! At the end of the day, you have to try them on your wrist to really know.

Comment

thanks for all your inputs...

i had a wonderful sales experience at THG this evening despite the heavy downpour and tonight, you will be pleased to know that I will be sleeping with this fellow...

Comment

Congrates mate! Good choice!

By the way, I bought my Omega from THG too. Great experience.

Comment

what did you buy?

Comment

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
                            what did you buy?
                            He bought the PO in the end.

Comment

I would go for the PO as I prefer cleaner look. Did you get the LiquidMetal Limited Edition?

Comment

hi how much is this, look GREAT!!
                                anyone saw used 3570.50.00 market price now $??

thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X