Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
    thanks for all your inputs...

i had a wonderful sales experience at THG this evening despite the heavy downpour and tonight, you will be pleased to know that I will be sleeping with this fellow...

Excellent choice! Congrats!

Just sold my 42mm PO (black bezel) this week as I thought it overlaps with quite a number of my other watches (42mm PO - orange bezel, IWC 3536, Rolex Sub-Date, Sub-ND, SD, etc.) but am missing it already
    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post

When to THG today, looked at both the PO (42mm) and Speedmaster (40mm). 1K difference with PO being the more expensive one.

Any advise from Omegas lovers out there?

Can both fit under long sleeve shirts?

Which one will you pick and why?
      I may not own any Omega, I would prefer you to get PO as it's based with co-axial movement. Not really sure whether that's Omega inhouse movements. Anyway, PO is nicer. I would prefer the one with orange bezel. With a black leather strap with orange stitching, it looks like AP Volcano!

Comment

PO is not in hse movt.PO 42mm and 45.5mm both are same price at $5550. Might as well go fo 45.5mm. But of course, go for the 1 that suits your wrist better.. Only Seamaster new Aquaterra is in hse movt.
        Speedy looks like a seiko to me.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X