No announcement yet.

Omega Ploprof 1200m or Rolex Deepsea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega ploprof - my choice for eye-catching design.

Comment

deepsea for sure ... Omega ploprof is a diver watch mean for diving only cos it is too heavy for a daily watch ...

Comment

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
        Both cost around 10K. Both are iconic, the lastest Ploprof being a remake of a seventies watch; whilst the Deepsea has evolved from the seadweller.

I think the mesh bracelet is very attractive and outstanding; and the Ploprof
        really standout in terms of size, shape and combination of colours.
        Im going to say the same old thing, go with your heart, whichever watch that makes ur heart pound faster when U put on ur wrist will be the watch of your choice. If I were U, I would get both, one at a time. I have the deepsea currently, if I have the spare cash, I would get an Omega Ploprof as well. 10k for this watch, is worthwhile IMO. But that is just me, U still have to decide for yourself though
        Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by coby View Post
          Ploprof for me. What for spent 10k to looks like anyone on the street.....rite?

Comment

Originally posted by batamboy View Post
            Go for deepsea if u r looking at better resale n staying with the crowd...

Otherwise....

Plopof IF u wanna stand out among the crowd. More seldom seen n exclusive!
            Agreed ... Personally, I would go with the SDDS ('cos I have been pretty fickle-minded lately ... hahahah)
            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X