Clear All

Individual preference.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by seadweller View Post
      Thats good and not so good..

Buy new = more money so sell sure lose money

Buy preowned = save money so sell dun lose so much money lor

And we all know that preowned dun mean cheap dirty crappy watches, most times many can be passed off as LNIB...

So if you really must have the PO and you must have it new then i wish you best of luck with the new price hike and controlled discount bro..

Hope you get a good buy !!
      well that's what i said to my wife,but who knows,when she see the price for new seamaster,she change her mind.

because we still don't know the exact price for the watch.

Comment

Originally posted by celenk View Post
        well that's what i said to my wife,but who knows,when she see the price for new seamaster,she change her mind.

[QUOTE=saving76ryan;72928]Cost $5550 b4 discount 5% increase. lucky I got mine last weekend..

Cheers,[/
        QUOTE]
        SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

Originally posted by celenk View Post

hi celenk

i bought mine in June when the list price was still SGD5300 (inclusive of 7% gst). bought at changi airport on my way out, so it was the std 15% off and without GST..

Comment

Originally posted by swatdila View Post
            hi celenk

i bought mine in June when the list price was still SGD5300 (inclusive of 7% gst). bought at changi airport on my way out, so it was the std 15% off and without GST..
            thanks for the information,really appreciate it,hmm that's a little out of my budget.

maybe i should wait december,because december i'm going to hongkong and my friend tell me,hongkong is the place to buy watch.

damn have to wait again.

Comment

Just like to check, anyone knows in general how much cheaper is omega PO in HK?
              I going to Taipei though in Dec. How are the prices there compared to HK?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mirage_77 View Post
                Just like to check, anyone knows in general how much cheaper is omega PO in HK?
                I going to Taipei though in Dec. How are the prices there compared to HK?

Thanks
                from what i heard around 5-10% cheaper.
                because there's no tax at all for watches.

Comment

The exchange rate at HK to Sing is very gd now, abt $1 - 5.7. I just got back last week. U may factor in extra for the exchange rate 'discount'.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X