No announcement yet.

Sea master aqua terra 8500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi could anyone pm me how much was this watch -brand new? Was thinking of getting an explorer when I saw this in garge.. Really like it.

Ha ha ha.. sorry if I sound silly to ask here..

Comment

Omega at 8500

Hi anyone know how much is reasonable to pay for this watch (pre-owned).. was thinking of getting a explorer when I saw this in the garage and really like it...

Sorry to sound silly to for the price here..

Comment

Originally posted by jrage1999 View Post
        Hi could anyone pm me how much was this watch -brand new? Was thinking of getting an explorer when I saw this in garge.. Really like it.

Ha ha ha.. sorry if I sound silly to ask here..
        Was at Sincere last week and quoted $7200 before 8% discount and a visa 6% discount.

Comment

Omega at 8500

Hi anyone know how much is reasonable to pay for this watch (pre-owned).. was thinking of getting a explorer when I saw this in the garage and really like it...

Sorry to sound silly to for the price here..
          Sorry bro, u do noe that 8500 is not the price but the movement number right?

Comment

Thanks bros.
            Hmmm.. look like $3750 for a 1.5 yr looks kind of ex...

Comment

Thanks bros.
              Hmmm.. look like $3750 for a 1.5 yr looks kind of ex...
              it really depends on the condition of the watch and also if got box and all the red cards, i guess whether local AD or not might also matter to some people. If it's in mint condition, keeping time within COSC specifications and good power reserve with all cards then $3000 plus plus is a fair price.

For a better idea of median sales price, u can search through this forum and other local forums for the Omega Aqua Terra, quite a few were sold in recent months.

Oh and for the AT i guess the size also affects the resale price.

Comment

Thanks bro for your advise..

Yeah.. I saw the few closed in recent mth and those in ebay..hmm so abit hesitate to offer ... ha ha ha.. later kena brand as low baller..
                So .. ha ha ha.. anyone with similar model on offer. Pls pm me !!!... also looking at 36mm.. cos I am buying for a lady.

Comment

Originally posted by edward_gpd View Post
                  Was at Sincere last week and quoted $7200 before 8% discount and a visa 6% discount.
                  Was this for the Blue AT?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X