Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Constellation Chronometer Day Date

Folks,

My late uncle left me a rather vintage Omega constellation chrono watch. I never really take a closer look at it till this afternoon (was feeling nostalgic). Wind it and uit still works! I have no idea about the value or collectability of this watch. I reckon i can bring it to a watch shop and ask for more details about it, but I thought this forum can perhaps enlighten me before I do that. Well, The watch seems to be gold plated (18K?) and it stll have the receipt and a longish red omega box (so different from the modern ones). No other documents except for the receipt... According to the receipt, this watch was purchased from BP de Silva Pte Limited Jewellers in 1976. Cost $830 then.
    The store telephone indicated was 333364/30924 (6 digits??).

Its probably an old watch and does not worth much. But will appreciate it if any one can shed some light on the value and information of this watch.. Cheers..

I miss out the picture

Comment

You have a very nice watch. Just think about a collection :-)

Omega Constellation 123.10.35.20.01.002
      Shanghai S107 Classic
      Rolex Datejust 116243

文章千古事 得失寸心知

Comment

Keep it as a remembrance. Don't worry about its value. Since your late Uncle has left it for you, it is priceless in my opinion. So keep it.

Comment

thats exactly the same watch my dad left me

except mine is on rice bead bracelet

around 40 years old watch already

ST 168 0057 cal 1021

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X