Advise needed - omega tuning fork f300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise needed - omega tuning fork f300

Doing some research before I commit myself on a mint condition Omega vintage tuning fork f300 which I saw recently.

Not sure if any bros here owned one and could give me some advice on the servicing and maintenance of this watch. I do not have the service history of the vintage but the seconds hand is still sweeping like cream.

Sending back to Omega in Singapore might cost me a fit bit.. Which I didn't check but not sure if Omega still have parts for this.

but is there any shops in Singapore that is capable to service it?

2ndly how long does the battery last? Heard these are very vulnerable and sometimes after changing a battery it might not work also.

Limited info on Internet also. So if any bros here can advise me will be much appreciated

Life is a gamble. It's either you win or you lose. But if you don't even dare to try... You are destined to be a loser

A very rare model indeed.

One person I could think of that might be able to answer all your questions is John from JW Watch, who is an Omega collector himself. You can try email to him on question re servicing/battery life etc, if you can't visit his shop personally.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      A very rare model indeed.

One person I could think of that might be able to answer all your questions is John from JW Watch, who is an Omega collector himself. You can try email to him on question re servicing/battery life etc, if you can't visit his shop personally.
      Yanks bro, I did email John Wang from JW and waiting for his reply. But such items are really quite rare... Parts are limited
      Life is a gamble. It's either you win or you lose. But if you don't even dare to try... You are destined to be a loser

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X