Need advice for Speedmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice for Speedmaster

I'm new to omega, but am thinking to purchase a nice watch for myself and really like the speedmaster, but not sure whether to go for the manual or auto mvmt. Is there any reliability/accuracy/durability difference between the manual movement and the auto movement?

The Speedmaster series is very wide. Which specific series are you looking at?

Comment

If you want authenticity of the original moon watch, then manual is the way to go.

Comment

looking at 2 models the speedmaster professional and speedmaster auto(not the co-axial one). How different are they in reliability/accuracy/durability. Not so worried about getting the authentic moon watch, but getting a watch that will last..

Comment

from the "older series" i think the 861/1861 and 3303/3313 speedmasters are the only chronos i will consider from the "older range."

the former is very lasting. the latter is quite delicate (and have a bad rep - but i like them).
          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Sorry, older meaning the professional which is a manual winding right?

Comment

older meaning non-co axial. i'm not sure if they will have a hand wind co-ax or not... seems possible, but i don't really follow omega. good luck!
              “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X