No announcement yet.

Omega Speedmaster Pro or reduced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have been thinking about reduce vs pro as well. i thought the reduce with silver tachy might look more dressy than the pro. any thoughts because i want to wear pro with my office attire

Comment

Just go with what you think is nice, people share their sentiments for a particular watch, its in their mind only, not yours.
      Honesty.....

Comment

I went for the pro, prefer this size and subdials are much nicer. Last but not least the movement. I'm loving it.

Comment

I would suggest try to wear the actual watch, feel it n look at it at the mirror and see which one glows on you better.

Comment

Automatic is more convinient

Comment

I would suggest going with the speedmaster professional. Other than the usual reasons, I feel the reduced is a little too small for a chorograph and this means that the sub dials are quite small and the face looks quite cluttered.

Comment

As many will have said, the speedy pro is the quintessential omega ;D

Comment

Any idea if the reduced is still available in ADs? Or pre own is the way to go?

Comment

Go for the speedy pro. 42mm dial look the best!

Comment

I did try the pro and reduced on my wrist some time back. the reduced is more wearable due to the smaller size. bt I hate the bracelet. too polished n shiny. so went for the pro.

Comment

The Speedmaster professional is the one you want and will pass down to your son, who will be happy to receive it. This doesn't apply to the Speedmaster Automatics.

Comment

Was super tempted to get the speedmaster triple calendar. In the end still went with my heart and got the speedmaster pro. I think one should definitely check out the apollo 11 35 anniversary edition. Black bezel, white dial, black sub dials. Beautiful piece. Similar looks as compared to a Rolex 6xxx daytona. But for a fraction of the price.

Comment

Speedy pro for me. Classic and iconic.
                            Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

I have to agree with the majority here. I had the speedmaster automatic for 2 years that I got in a trade and was very happy with it. But I just upgraded to a speedmaster pro and I have to say its a whole different watch in terms of quality and build! Besides if this is your only watch and daily wearer, should be no problem to hand wind it.

You can't go wrong with either, but if you get a speedmaster auto just don't go near a pro... you'll have buyer's remorse instantly

Comment

Get the speedy pro with the sapphire glass....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X