Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rotan
    replied
    Pam Dino is also our strap master here... You can pm him if you wanna know more about straps.

Leave a comment:

• jojo08
    replied
    You can find ot more details at

http://timetechtalk.com/view_forum.php?id=50

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by turboducky View Post
    Hi EXX, try this; info@jns-strap.com

I have never seen their products before but from the phone, he seems professional enough so I trusted him straight away!

thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• turboducky
    replied
    hmm any idea how to contact jason and sharon? do they havee a webbie where u can see the straps? or shop where u can go rook see rook see?

Hi EXX, try this; info@jns-strap.com

I have never seen their products before but from the phone, he seems professional enough so I trusted him straight away!

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by Valjean View Post
    Hi bro, I found their website here: http://www.jns-strap.com/. Believe they post on the Straps sale forum too.
    Thanks for the infro bro!

Leave a comment:

• rotan
    replied
    No worries Bro... Impt thing is to buy what you like... If you are really interested you can go Paneristi and take a look too. They have many pp selling straps there.

Congrats on your new 312! I love that watch...

And I don't take photos of my watch hehe... Cos I still don't know how to upload photos

Leave a comment:

• Valjean
    replied
    hmm any idea how to contact jason and sharon? do they havee a webbie where u can see the straps? or shop where u can go rook see rook see?
    Hi bro, I found their website here: http://www.jns-strap.com/. Believe they post on the Straps sale forum too.

Leave a comment:

• Valjean
    replied
    Originally posted by rotan View Post
    No choice lah Bro I guess quality will come at a price. Would you rather buy something that is not so good in quality but cheaper and then regret it later and then buy another strap? This is going to cost you even more right?

J & S straps IMO are quite well made and Jason is pretty friendly too. He might be able to give you a discount. I'm just recommending him and I don't get any commision out of it, just that I have his strap and its pretty good.
    Thks for honest review, bro. If you have any ready photos of your Pam on JNS shoes, grateful if you could share for our viewing pleasure!

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by turboducky View Post
    I have bought a strap from jason before & the service is pretty good; he delivered it to my place without extra charges. I would strongly recommend you to give him a shout.

BTW, I dont work for him; just a satisfied consumer.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• rotan
    replied
    Any reviews of JNS straps? Their's are fairly costly too.
    No choice lah Bro I guess quality will come at a price. Would you rather buy something that is not so good in quality but cheaper and then regret it later and then buy another strap? This is going to cost you even more right?

J & S straps IMO are quite well made and Jason is pretty friendly too. He might be able to give you a discount. I'm just recommending him and I don't get any commision out of it, just that I have his strap and its pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• turboducky
    replied
    I have bought a strap from jason before & the service is pretty good; he delivered it to my place without extra charges. I would strongly recommend you to give him a shout.

BTW, I dont work for him; just a satisfied consumer.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Valjean
    replied
    There is more than one strap maker for Pam in SG.... J & S is one good example.... Yup that's the beauty of Pam.... Having been changing my straps everyday hehe...

Leave a comment:

• Valjean
    replied
    For the qualities you stated, the price of the strap would be about 300 plus... Simona Bruno Allegrini would be a pretty good choice. It's a divers leather strap and is produced in limited quantities.
    190 euros, quite steep indeed! Actually, I'm not looking for a waterproof strap as I won't be diving or even swimming with the Pam. Just looking for a strap that is relatively resistant to sweat in particular.

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    thanks for the info. if buy homage, don think will swim with it. mayb just wash hand or in the rain should be ok i guess

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    simi is J&S?

me thinking of getting homage to test water first leh..keke....
    jason & sharon..

To try out,my advice is get a preown historic model and try.If later regret,sell it also don't lose much.Btw homage is not water proof...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X