Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denteo
    replied
    My previous J series got no problem... My current I series is working fine also..

Leave a comment:

• rotan
    replied
    Are you getting specifically the 233? If yes, then I would say most of the 233s do not have the problem, just that the problem is amplified as Panerai is pretty popular among watch enthusiasts.

Leave a comment:

• Planet
    replied
    I am thanking of getting power reserve,now must find out more details b4
    buying. Any owner of power reserve can share?Thanks.

Originally posted by rotan View Post
    Hi Andrew, what I heard and read from the net is that the power reserve indicator AKA fang sometimes will kena stuck halfway or not go all the way to zero.

Leave a comment:

• Paneraii
    replied
    Thanks rotan for the insight

Leave a comment:

• rotan
    replied
    No worries Andrew

Leave a comment:

• rotan
    replied
    Hi Andrew, what I heard and read from the net is that the power reserve indicator AKA fang sometimes will kena stuck halfway or not go all the way to zero.

Leave a comment:

• rotan
    replied
    Every watch also have issues Bro. It's just like buying car. Even a good car manufacturer like Audi also might have problems. Can you assure that the cars from Audi is 100% error free? Same for watches... Moreover you should know that Panerai is part of Richemont group which also owns IWC and JLC. So do you think Richemont will let Panerai to develop their own movement or get the experts from JLC to help them develop?

Lastly, I would like to say that the teething problems in 233 are normally found in the I series and this is later resolved.

Leave a comment:

• Paneraii
    replied
    The Pam 233 seem to have issues. In the past and now. Panerai is not quite ready as an inhouse watch maker.

Leave a comment:

• bemyself
    replied
    Originally posted by louie View Post
    i think its not the dial problem,anyway thanks for the update...
    Hi Louie, can you advise what should be the issue? If not convenient to go public, please PM me.
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• rotan
    replied
    But if nothing better don't change... In case when the watch comes back you will not happy...

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    i think its not the dial problem,anyway thanks for the update...

Leave a comment:

• bemyself
    replied
    Hi all,
    Talked to Richemont this morning. Confirmed that the dot dial will still be the dot dial. The reason for the upgrade is because of some issue with some batches. Not so sure what problem as Richemont was informed by the manufacturer to explain this way. Maybe sort of the coating something like that. Anyway had informed Richemont to let me have a look at the updated dial prior to change for peace of mind.
    Thanks for the advice and concern from the brother here.
    Regards,
    Bemyself

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew Tay
    haha. thanks for the reply, louie. so u still have 2 x 233?
    sold the K le...having the I now. Mr Tay,just curious...have you brought camera already..

Originally posted by bemyself View Post
    Will keep all of you update tomorrow.
    wah bro,sounds like it is not just the dial upgrade...more like more than an "upgrade" on the watch. Appreciate the update....thanks.

Leave a comment:

• madRider
    replied
    agree ! dont take the shine away...

Leave a comment:

• bemyself
    replied
    Originally posted by louie View Post
    this is the first time i ever heard the service centre offer free upgrade of the dial...Lets take the J is out of warranty,and applicable to only those still under warranty,K serial 2000 pieces of 233s they gonna upgrade... if this is really happening,than it is not just the dial change...even the mechanism underneath the dial etc..
    Will keep all of you update tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X