Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
    Steady la brudder... no horse run one after u get them T-dials.
    i "kan cheong" mah...

Leave a comment:

• Destro22BT
    replied
    Steady la brudder... no horse run one after u get them T-dials.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Well, I'm pretty sure u'll get a T dial soon!
    i hope so too bro!

Leave a comment:

• Destro22BT
    replied
    Originally posted by 2277 View Post
    Hah hah, i am sure you love the 22 to bits. I would too if i had one!

Too true...
    Well, I'm pretty sure u'll get a T dial soon!

Leave a comment:

replied
    But mine is not a complete set ley... too bad. But no regrets lah, I love the 22 to bits.

No lah, I also dunno what a PAM77 is... but there are so many PAM models that remain relatively unknown until one pops up in the collector's market on paneristi.
    Hah hah, i am sure you love the 22 to bits. I would too if i had one!

Too true...

Leave a comment:

• Destro22BT
    replied
    Nah... I wish i had a 22. A 22BT like yours(?) would be cool. No idea what is a Pam 77 tho'. Can you enlighten me pls?
    But mine is not a complete set ley... too bad. But no regrets lah, I love the 22 to bits.

No lah, I also dunno what a PAM77 is... but there are so many PAM models that remain relatively unknown until one pops up in the collector's market on paneristi.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Very informative 2277... thanks for posting this up, am sure everyone will benefit. I can't help but notice your fervent interest in destros from your recent posts... Are you one of those whose got a destro to share? And from your nick... u've got a PAM22 and a PAM...77??? Issit a 30 piece L.E.?
    Nah... I wish i had a 22. A 22BT like yours(?) would be cool. No idea what is a Pam 77 tho'. Can you enlighten me pls?

Leave a comment:

• Destro22BT
    replied
    Slightly off the topic of destros... There is a school of thought which says that the early millesimation numbers (up to series "F") were shared across the generic models. If that is correct, then in the case of the "A" series Luminor Marina, the 1500 pieces would be shared amongst pams 1A, 3A and 4A.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...+First+Ti+Base

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...n+4A+and+4B---
    Very informative 2277... thanks for posting this up, am sure everyone will benefit. I can't help but notice your fervent interest in destros from your recent posts... Are you one of those whose got a destro to share? And from your nick... u've got a PAM22 and a PAM...77??? Issit a 30 piece L.E.?

Leave a comment:

• sci70716
    replied
    I am speechless..those 4 watches are easily above S$70k now...if one has bought them when its released, thats like more than 250% profit....

Leave a comment:

replied
    Millesimation

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
    You can always get a IWC BP anytime at a reasonable price. Price of the BP has not moved much over the years & is still in production. The 1A & 1BT are both out of production & god knows how many are T-dial are there (1A - 1500). I sold my BP 5004 to buy pam & has no regrets.
    Slightly off the topic of destros... There is a school of thought which says that the early millesimation numbers (up to series "F") were shared across the generic models. If that is correct, then in the case of the "A" series Luminor Marina, the 1500 pieces would be shared amongst pams 1A, 3A and 4A.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...+First+Ti+Base

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...n+4A+and+4B---

Leave a comment:

• PamDino
    replied
    Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
    20 grand !!! Is this for REAL ??? Y so much? I'm also like some others who would be keen on Panerai but for the HARDCORE Paneraist . What are the plus point for the purchase of a 1A ??? 20G can get a IWC Big Pilot 7 Days Power Reserve. Am I comparing apples to oranges ???
    You can always get a IWC BP anytime at a reasonable price. Price of the BP has not moved much over the years & is still in production. The 1A & 1BT are both out of production & god knows how many are T-dial are there (1A - 1500). I sold my BP 5004 to buy pam & has no regrets.

Leave a comment:

• Destro22BT
    replied
    Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
    20 grand !!! Is this for REAL ??? Y so much? I'm also like some others who would be keen on Panerai but for the HARDCORE Paneraist . What are the plus point for the purchase of a 1A ??? 20G can get a IWC Big Pilot 7 Days Power Reserve. Am I comparing apples to oranges ???
    Yeap, can't be more real than that.

One way to understand it is... Think Daytona 116520 vs Daytona 16520 Zenith Mk 1 when comparing a PAM111 to a PAM1A. Something along that line.

And yes, Comparing a PAM1A to a BP is indeed apples to oranges Both belong to different schools.

After the first Panerai purchase (commonly a PAM111 or PAM104), one will start to look towards the neo-vintages like the PAM1A/BT, and understand the value of Patina, not to mention also the likelihood of being sucked into it.
    Last edited by Destro22BT; 06-05-08, 03:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kermit e froggy
    replied
    Originally posted by denteo View Post
    1A too ex... Can t bring myself to pay 20grand for it.. : )
    Last edited by kermit e froggy; 06-05-08, 02:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• denteo
    replied
    1A too ex... Can t bring myself to pay 20grand for it.. : )

Leave a comment:

• Destro22BT
    replied
    Originally posted by denteo View Post
    1A is around 19k? 1B is cheaper..? lol

Still learning to appreciate the patina
    A general yardstick to share....

The difference in price between 'A' and 'B' T-Dial series (complete sets) is the price of a PAM0
    Last edited by Destro22BT; 06-05-08, 12:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X