X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johs
    replied
    Hi,
    On the caseback, gt 3 sets of nos. Namely the serial nos, op nos an PB nos. I onli noe the first one, wat are the rest representing?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Paneraii
    replied
    Good news is... with Pam 345, destro is not dead yet! hurray!!

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by Democritus View Post
    Nice watch spotting at United Square on Sat morning. Besides Rolex48 and myself (not wearing Pams all the time lah), there is another guy with family (hubby wears either top gun or 183, while wife wears white Bell&Ross). Also saw people in Daytonas, submariner etc.

Of course, I also saw fakey (eg a logo with date!)

Apart from Orchard road, I have noticed a girl in a Pam 90 even in NTU! I will encourage ladies to wear pam cos it will catch attention very easily. And its true, I only remember the watch the girl wore but not the face.
    girls who are less desirable should wear PAMs then

if really chio, better don wear pam

Leave a comment:

• Rolex48
    replied
    Originally posted by PamDino View Post
    You missed out Pam26K.

Dino
    ya

Leave a comment:

• PamDino
    replied
    Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
    the price list can be found here.
    http://www.paneristi.com/reference/pricelists.html
    Pam 219 is the only current selling lefty by AD.

*Mod, if link cannot be post pls edit it

yes, u have said it. You did not see the face(watch) if it a Pam or MM.

just kidding
    You missed out Pam26K.

Dino

Leave a comment:

• Democritus
    replied
    Nice watch spotting at United Square on Sat morning. Besides Rolex48 and myself (not wearing Pams all the time lah), there is another guy with family (hubby wears either top gun or 183, while wife wears white Bell&Ross). Also saw people in Daytonas, submariner etc.

Of course, I also saw fakey (eg a logo with date!)

Apart from Orchard road, I have noticed a girl in a Pam 90 even in NTU! I will encourage ladies to wear pam cos it will catch attention very easily. And its true, I only remember the watch the girl wore but not the face.

Leave a comment:

• Rolex48
    replied
    Originally posted by dfstan View Post
    may i know what is the RRP for these lefties? thanks
    the price list can be found here.
    http://www.paneristi.com/reference/pricelists.html
    Pam 219 is the only current selling lefty by AD.

*Mod, if link cannot be post pls edit it

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    oei oei oei....its her wrist, i dint even get to see her face ok!!
    yes, u have said it. You did not see the face(watch) if it a Pam or MM.

just kidding

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    fully understood what you mean
    oei oei oei....its her wrist, i dint even get to see her face ok!!

Leave a comment:

• dfstan
    replied
    may i know what is the RRP for these lefties? thanks

Leave a comment:

• Rolex48
    replied
    wah serious ah?

lol kk will take note.

i think the reason i suddenly inclined to the PAM is cos of that lady that I saw walking pass with a SS watch that looked lke a PAM. looked real good and sporty. kinda have a weird presence. dunno how to pinpoint.

that scene keep flashing thru my mind so decided to read up and learn more abt PAM haha...
    fully understood what you mean

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    If you like to see people wearing pams in the "wild", make a trip down to united square on sat morning (9am). there will be 2 guys chatting there with pam on.

You may confirm with Democritus on the above.
    wah serious ah?

lol kk will take note.

i think the reason i suddenly inclined to the PAM is cos of that lady that I saw walking pass with a SS watch that looked lke a PAM. looked real good and sporty. kinda have a weird presence. dunno how to pinpoint.

that scene keep flashing thru my mind so decided to read up and learn more abt PAM haha...

Leave a comment:

• Rolex48
    replied
    anyway, i haven really seen many people wearing actual pams. just lots of homages with no PANERAI wordings on them. only once when walking pass hilton I saw a lady wear a big big watch. made me look twice but cant really catch if it is a homage or a panerai.
    If you like to see people wearing pams in the "wild", make a trip down to united square on sat morning (9am). there will be 2 guys chatting there with pam on.

You may confirm with Democritus on the above.

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    sinn ezm3's crown is on the left side of the case. i believe the watch is meant to be worn on the right wrist not on the left wrist.
    actually, the EZM3 is made to follow the EZM1 and 2 to prevent obstruction to the german special forces during the call of duty.

taken from sinnwatches.com

"Very characteristic for the EZM watch is the positioning of the crown on the left side of the case. In this position, the winding and setting device does not bother the diver's wrist, it is well protected and it can also be gripped by hands in gloves."

taken from another EZM related webbie

"One feature of this watch is that the crown that is located on the left side of the case, thereby making wrist movement easier. This is especially important for divers who need good wrist movement and also need to avoid snagging the crown on debris underwater, such as old lines, nets, etc"

hence, initially when i saw the destro, i tht it was made as per the EZM1 and 3 and was also meant to be worn on the left wrist.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    sinn ezm3's crown is on the left side of the case. i believe the watch is meant to be worn on the right wrist not on the left wrist.

i used to have a sinn ezm3 where the crown is meant to be on the inner portion. and its supposed to be worn on the left hand not the right.

so was just wondering if destros were made to be worn on the left hand. anyway, i haven really seen many people wearing actual pams. just lots of homages with no PANERAI wordings on them. only once when walking pass hilton I saw a lady wear a big big watch. made me look twice but cant really catch if it is a homage or a panerai.

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    I wear watch on my left hand.
    It does not matter even if ppl comment - "hey how come u wear a destro on your left hand?"
    have u not seen ppl with 111 on their right hand ?
    i used to have a sinn ezm3 where the crown is meant to be on the inner portion. and its supposed to be worn on the left hand not the right.

so was just wondering if destros were made to be worn on the left hand. anyway, i haven really seen many people wearing actual pams. just lots of homages with no PANERAI wordings on them. only once when walking pass hilton I saw a lady wear a big big watch. made me look twice but cant really catch if it is a homage or a panerai.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X