X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohlins
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    it's H00xX/1500..does it mean they only produce 1500 pieces?
    u mean the 183..?

1500 for H series......

next series another 1500....

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    bought?? bro, i found it actually....

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    ok guys...i finally saw the watch and yes it's a Black Seal (sandwich dial and manual winding)...

i'll be taking the pics and post them today/tomorrow...
    You bought liao ar ?! Tat's pretty fast..

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    No more suspense!!

ok guys...i finally saw the watch and yes it's a Black Seal (sandwich dial and manual winding)...

i'll be taking the pics and post them today/tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• Paneraii
    replied
    It goes to show that Panerai is a cheap watch back in those Rolex Boy hey days

Leave a comment:

• seadweller
    replied
    cos i hide and flip my watches....hahahaa.....
    hide at my house want ? ....

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by seadweller View Post
    wah.... buy a panerai and dun remember ah....
    power power
    cos i hide and flip my watches....hahahaa.....

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    wu lui lang is like tat one...

Leave a comment:

• seadweller
    replied
    Can can bro....i should be going back next tuesday or this weekend....

if u can't make it..i'll take the watch to you or take photos to show u....

but honestly... i dun buy replica...i'm beginning to remember that i kinda bought it some time back...some vague memory....

cheers

james

wah.... buy a panerai and dun remember ah....
    power power

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Can can bro....i should be going back next tuesday or this weekend....

if u can't make it..i'll take the watch to you or take photos to show u....

but honestly... i dun buy replica...i'm beginning to remember that i kinda bought it some time back...some vague memory....

cheers

james

Leave a comment:

• kermit e froggy
    replied
    Bro. Can I join u back to your old place. I can help u to see if its a FAKE Black Seal. I have just attain the Black Seal Authenti-cation knowledge. Should be a Replica la, otherwise u wouldn't chuke one corner and nvr bring back to your new place. On Boi ???

here's the story....

my mum called me the other day and told me she found a watch "hidden" in one of my drawers at my old place....she described to me over the phone that it's a black dial, no date with brown leather strap, not very impressive looking ....i told her to throw it away...because i dun buy watch with no date function...

After we hang up, i kinda pondered what watch was it....i always hide my watches in the past from my parents and now my wife ..hahahaa....so i called back and asked her to put my dad on the line (at least he knows how to pronounce the alphabets). Told him to spell anything he could find on the watch... he went "blac...." (at the same time i was like huh? what bloody watch starts with blac??)...then he went "k seal"....u imagine how freaking shock i was....

seriously, i dunno if it's a 183 or 287 or ???? automatic or manual?? steel or titanium?? ....but i doubt i paid a lot for it so i suspect it's 183...i'm going back this/next week to check it out....hahaaha

i'm still trying to figure out when i bought/stole it or it was given to me by someone...

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    at least the watch is still around......, wonder who throws a 8k watch away......

here's the story....

After we hang up, i kinda pondered what watch was it....i always hide my watches in the past from my parents and now my wife ..hahahaa....so i called back and asked her to put my dad on the line (at least he knows how to pronounce the alphabets). Told him to spell anything he could find on the watch... he went "blac...." (at the same time i was like huh? what bloody watch starts with blac??)...then he went "k seal"....u imagine how freaking shock i was....

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    here's the story....

my mum called me the other day and told me she found a watch "hidden" in one of my drawers at my old place....she described to me over the phone that it's a black dial, no date with brown leather strap, not very impressive looking ....i told her to throw it away...because i dun buy watch with no date function...

seriously, i dunno if it's a 183 or 287 or ???? automatic or manual?? steel or titanium?? ....but i doubt i paid a lot for it so i suspect it's 183...i'm going back this/next week to check it out....hahaaha

i'm still trying to figure out when i bought/stole it or it was given to me by someone...

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Bro, this?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...3D+%28wklim%29

Leave a comment:

• Ender
    replied
    can any experts here advise me how much is a black seal retailing for now? both preowned and brand new...
    thanks a lot!!
    cheers
    james
    A 183? another black seal for your consideration -
    http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...654#msg_217742 S$23k, local known dealer.

Ender

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X