X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champagneluver
    replied
    Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
    Hwah, really beautiful strap. I like it!
    Bro Destro,

Thanks for your "compliment and encouragement"..

I am a cheapo and bought this from the AC corner of Paneristi. But it really complements the look of the 210.

Now I am lurking around to find a 24/24 piece for the 104.

May you "not walk alone" ....

Leave a comment:

• Destro22BT
    replied
    Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
    Bro Rolex48,

Thanks for your kind compliment!
    This is Greg Steven's Crazy Horse I.
    Honestly, the pics did not do the strap justice. It looks much better than in the pics.
    Hwah, really beautiful strap. I like it!

Leave a comment:

• PamDino
    replied
    Bro Dino,
    I do not want to open a new can of worms with bro Rolex48, but I do value "encouragement" more than "compliment".
    Thanks for seeing me so up

Dino

Leave a comment:

• champagneluver
    replied
    Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
    wow u said it so openly u value his comments more then mine

[shortened]

just kidding
    Bro Rolex48,

hit me....

COMPLIMENT = ENCOURAGEMENT

And honestly thankyou for the kind comments.

Leave a comment:

• Rolex48
    replied
    Bro Dino,
    I do not want to open a new can of worms with bro Rolex48, but I do value "encouragement" more than "compliment".
    wow u said it so openly u value his comments more then mine

just kidding

Leave a comment:

• champagneluver
    replied
    Originally posted by PamDino View Post
    Wah! When I commented "Swee swee strap", you replied "Encouragement". Someone commented "Nice strap", you said "Kind compliment". Not fair & bias leh Haha........

Dino
    Bro Dino,

Leave a comment:

• PamDino
    replied
    Bro Rolex48,

Honestly, the pics did not do the strap justice. It looks much better than in the pics.
    Wah! When I commented "Swee swee strap", you replied "Encouragement". Someone commented "Nice strap", you said "Kind compliment". Not fair & bias leh Haha........

Dino

Leave a comment:

• champagneluver
    replied
    Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
    Nice strap!
    what is the name of this strap ?
    Bro Rolex48,

Leave a comment:

• champagneluver
    replied
    Originally posted by PamDino View Post
    Swee swee strap, bro. Wear it in good health

Dino
    Bro Dino,

Yup, better late than none!
    Thanks for your kind "encouragement"....

Leave a comment:

• Rolex48
    replied
    This strap is going to stay for a while.....

Nice strap!
    what is the name of this strap ?

Leave a comment:

• PamDino
    replied
    Better late than Never

Swee swee strap, bro. Wear it in good health

Dino

Leave a comment:

• champagneluver
    replied
    The postman was late today!

This strap is going to stay for a while.....

Leave a comment:

• PamDino
    replied
    Bro Dino... do u get them custom made? If you do, I might be interested in a Simona. As for GSD, I've never really been into it, except maybe the crazy horse 1st gen... And also... I've been hit with an unfortunate condition of being allergic to chemicals on straps... 7 out of 10 straps from different strapmakers that I try on gives me bad rashes. Doctor says I've got an allergy to the nickel based chemical treatment used to preserve leather straps, that's why I stick to only a few selected manufacturers. sigh...
    Not custom / tailor made. But, can order your size (from the fixed sizes that she has eg 125/75 or 130/85 etc) for you & it'll be cheaper than you buying directly from her. But, it may takes longer than you ordering directly from her. Delivery time may be 1 month +/-.

Dino

Leave a comment:

• Destro22BT
    replied
    Bro Dino... do u get them custom made? If you do, I might be interested in a Simona. As for GSD, I've never really been into it, except maybe the crazy horse 1st gen... And also... I've been hit with an unfortunate condition of being allergic to chemicals on straps... 7 out of 10 straps from different strapmakers that I try on gives me bad rashes. Doctor says I've got an allergy to the nickel based chemical treatment used to preserve leather straps, that's why I stick to only a few selected manufacturers. sigh...
    Last edited by Destro22BT; 04-09-08, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PamDino
    replied
    Lengthwise, I kind of think it's pretty dependent on your wristsize AND the type of buckle u're looking to use. For me, if I were to use a GPF style or knife edge buckle, I'd have a longer buckle end so that the flat edge of the buckle will not jut out and interfere with my shirt cuff in an ugly manner. But personally, I'm kinda adverse to GPF or flat knife edge style buckles. About the flattest kind of buckles I can stand are the TedSu buckles.

The only Rad I have is my PAM190I, and I kinda think it looks more like a dress watch than a rugged military watch like the PAM183/249. My preference for the PAM190 strap is a tapered 27/22, as I find a 26/26 strap on the PAM190 kinda dwarfs the watch, given its smaller case size of 45mm. Lengthwise, I like my straps with a slight tail, so 80/140 is my preferred length.
    No wonder both Bros never support me on straps My stocks are too short for both of you.
    Anyway, I'll be ordering some GSD & Simona (calf & croc), if both of you or anyone needs any straps, please PM me your wishlist by today. Thanks

Dino

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X