patek phillipe 5130g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patek phillipe 5130g

Dear bros would like to know What's the max discount for patek philippe. Maybe the 5130G or the 5130p. Anyone have good offer or lobang?

Depends on your relationship with the ad. If this is your first Patek or watch, unlikely you'll be getting any. At most for newbie, maybe about 5% off. If your bargaining skills good, 10% off. If it's a popular model, not much chance. If you don't want, long queue behind you whom will take it. For Patek, it's not about the money. It's if you can find one that you like and willing to wait for your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by tzehou View Post
      Depends on your relationship with the ad. If this is your first Patek or watch, unlikely you'll be getting any. At most for newbie, maybe about 5% off. If your bargaining skills good, 10% off. If it's a popular model, not much chance. If you don't want, long queue behind you whom will take it. For Patek, it's not about the money. It's if you can find one that you like and willing to wait for your turn.
      I was quoted more thn 10% already SA say still can nego but only when able to commit. This will be my 2nd pcs but my first pcs was from overseas so not familiar with local dealer

Comment

Bro, this is an 'open' forum. Not so 'safe' to post such details online unless you want to get your SA into trouble. By right, price are fixed and set by Patek. Ads have some sort of sales 'rules' to follow. For popular models, anything more than 10% off, is quite good locally... provided they have stock on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by tzehou View Post
          Bro, this is an 'open' forum. Not so 'safe' to post such details online unless you want to get your SA into trouble. By right, price are fixed and set by Patek. Ads have some sort of sales 'rules' to follow. For popular models, anything more than 10% off, is quite good locally... provided they have stock on hand.
          oh sorry about it, i'm new here. so now clear of anything. thanks for telling. guess i have to do my own survey already.

Comment

No worries mate, we all learn along the way. That's one of the reasons why you don't see much answers for your 'type' of questions. The playing field is quite different from the past. A lot of things the principals are now controlling.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X