Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patek 5712 Rose gold or Steel ??

Hi Guys,

I am in a serious Delima right now. As above, which one would you guys choose? I am being offered these 2 brilliant pieces and i get the price difference down to $7500. Both brand new. It seems like the rose gold is much more value for money and it sings to me much more. I just can't stop looking it when it's on my wirst. It just glows on my wrist. I love the steel too, but not as much as the RG. The steel is more flexible and i know i can wear it for all occassions and can even be an everyday watch. I also feel that the steel is more sought after and if i ever do need to sell it, the steel will be easier to sell. Maybe the solution would be the White gold which i am been offered the same price as the RG? But of the 3 , WG is my least favourite and it just feel cold and distant to me. By the way i am 32, how would you guy see a 32 wearing a RG in Polo and jeans on a weekend?

Surprised no one commented but your're right...forget abour WG is SS is available. But since you're only 32, suggest going for the SS as it is more versatile and RG can look too old for you. But then again, if you can afford to buy a 5712 at 32, you pretty much don;t have to worry about what people think. Go with your heart!

Comment

frankly i would get ss if i was you. nautilus is supposed to be a sports watch. stainless steel is more fitting for such a watch, however, that being said, if you seriously like the rg so much, and the rg is really not that much more if you can afford either, so go with your heart in my opinion

Comment

Thanks Guys for the reply. I guess it's steel then. Running out of time. Was told price going to increase in a week's time. Still not taking the plunge yet to see if this poison can be cure without a dent to my account. Haha

Comment

How? which one you got? Both are really nice, both SS or RG.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X