Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patek Phillipe Prices in HK, Switzerland, Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r4gs View Post
    I was in Europe this past December. Visited Paris, Geneva, Milan and Florence Patek AD's. Paris gives only 11% vat refund, Geneve 7% but swiss francs are cheaper than euros, milan 15% and florence 20%. For everyone's comparison sake, a BNIB double sealed 5711 with blue dial could be had for s$27,700 at the Florence AD.

Also, the Geneva AD has every single Patek modern piece for display and trying on, but in terms of stock they did not have much despite being the worldwide flagship store.
    wow! 5711 blue dial is listed at S$38,700 if I remember correctly, no stock must wait. The S$11k difference is can cover for the trip to Florence.

Comment

Hi I am interested in getting a PP 5726 in grey face. May i know where is the cheapest place to purchase it? Hong Kong or Europe? If its Europe, can you please let me know which part. Thank you in advance.

Comment

buying from SG AD generally is freaking overpriced for most models i have to say. Bargains are there for overseas ADs

Comment

That I agree. I was asking for the price of the PP 5726 and it was going for nearly 60K.

Comment

Wow r4gs. Thanks for imparting us with your knowledge

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X