No announcement yet.

Why do women like Men's Rolex Watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. My wife is always wearing my hulk. So much so that I bought one sub for her as well!

Comment

saw a matured lady wearing a submariner today. totally rocked the look. didn't look too big on her. and mind you she still pertite. think i might resize a watch for the missus.

Comment

More and more ladies failing in love with bigger watch these days. Saw ladies wearing Daytona sub yacht master. Not to mention the usual Pam 44mm watches.
        Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Whatever makes the women happy! Had drinks with a group of bankers, and saw a young twenty-something petite lady (a VP in a large local bank) wearing a 44mm Panerai! Surprising, it looks good on her, as she raised her hand with the Pam downing glasses of single malt one after another! Wow.. Gen Y rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by kenn18 View Post
            Whatever makes the women happy! Had drinks with a group of bankers, and saw a young twenty-something petite lady (a VP in a large local bank) wearing a 44mm Panerai! Surprising, it looks good on her, as she raised her hand with the Pam downing glasses of single malt one after another! Wow.. Gen Y rocks!
            Had drinks with a group of truck drivers, mostly uncle type. Saw more than one wearing a well thrashed Datejust.
            Unsurprisingly, fullof character on their wrists as they raised their hands with their 36mm datejusts downing bottles of beer one after another. Wow, give those men a Tiger!

Comment

haha.......
              posting of commercial products in profile is not allowed.

please read the forum faq thread - advisory for members

for advertising, please email administrator@sg-roc.com

Comment

I wouldn't mind wearing my bf's Sky-Dweller...but he won't let me.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyR2 View Post
                  Well, that's because you are more gorgeous, sexy and easier to understand than his Sky Dweller!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmyR2 View Post

Shucks...

He doesnt love you enough.....

Hhhhhhheeeeeeee

Comment

• My missus doesn't like my sport series but she does love the discontinued 38mm Cartier Pasha and it really looks nice on her wrist.

Comment

• Originally posted by zhleez View Post
                        My missus doesn't like my sport series but she does love the discontinued 38mm Cartier Pasha and it really looks nice on her wrist.

Wowww!! That's a really nice watch - very good tastes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
                          Shucks...

He doesnt love you enough.....

Hhhhhhheeeeeeee
                          Do you think I should break it off? Looking for a man who will let me wear his watch, Rolex Omega Or Cartier will do just fine

Comment

• Originally posted by AmyR2 View Post
                            Do you think I should break it off? Looking for a man who will let me wear his watch, Rolex Omega Or Cartier will do just fine
                            Break it off? No no, he will be in great pain.......muayhahahahahaah

Comment

• Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
                              Break it off? No no, he will be in great pain.......muayhahahahahaah

Comment

• About women and rolex, i think the models that suit them best are the dressier GMT2c, white dial daytona, and any LV sub.
                                IMHO black subs/SD/explorers too rugged looking in general, unless we are talking about she-man types.

Those black divers would look cool on Jenny Shimizu types yumyum
                                Last edited by dark.magnet; 06-12-13, 07:21 PM.
                                "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X