• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _Reborn
    replied
    Tudors are a good start

Originally posted by Aug View Post
    Hi all,

Just like to ask. I'm thinking of getting an entry-level rolex for my gf. What should be the min budget to prepare? I'm thinking like stainless steel, white face, size ard 31-36mm?

not too sure about the prices now coz the price thread is abit confusing with the different dates of the pricelist.

Grateful if someone can point me to the entry-level (more budget ones) that I can consider?

Thanks in advance !
    Black Bay etc...

Leave a comment:

• Trinidad
    replied
    Originally posted by imgarycc View Post
    Sorry guys. I am new here. So would like to find out what brands and watch is good for as entry level watch for female. Looking at about $2k budget and automatic watch.
    Go for a vintage Girard Perrageux elegant wristwatch on croc strap

Very stylish and classy.

Size between 32-36mm

Leave a comment:

• badass09
    replied
    Sorry guys. I am new here. So would like to find out what brands and watch is good for as entry level watch for female. Looking at about $2k budget and automatic watch.
    for that budget maybe a rolex 1601 datejust or a 6694..!! but i'd suggest you save abit more and buy and airking or explorer 1..

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    https://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/...86#post1118186

Leave a comment:

• imgarycc
    replied
    Entry Level Female Watch

Leave a comment:

• plumpig
    replied
    A discontinued Air-King or one of the available Oyster Perpetuals in 34mm would be nice if you want the blue parachrom hairspring in a reasonably sized case. As far as I'm aware of, the 34mm is the smallest with that technology.

Leave a comment:

• mirage
    replied
    I went for something classic and simple for my wife as her first Rolex. Oyster Perpetual 177200 Red Grape dial. Not the kind you would straightaway identify as a Rolex but that's precisely the reason why I gotten her this watch as it's not meant to be an attention seeker (unnecessarily).

Leave a comment:

• ngokyc
    replied
    I think buy something that suits her. I bought my wife ladies rolex in the past and I've changed her taste to bigger watches like Pam 48. Recently bought her a Rolex 116200 at 36mm.

Leave a comment:

• Zong_tj
    replied
    If she does not mind 2nd hand your options are more

Leave a comment:

• landyclave3
    replied
    what you have will depend on what you see. worn should be about sg$3.5k

Leave a comment:

• skyliner23
    replied
    My wife shares my watches but I still bought her a Rolex Airking as her beater...simple ..classic and timeless

Leave a comment:

• kenn18
    replied
    The member made the OP in Feb 2013 and didn't appear in this forum after that.. perhaps his gf did not like the "entry level" stuff, and that ended the watch journey!

However, a Sub ND 114060 with its subtle bling as a present for a city girl in courtship would just look fantastic!!

Leave a comment:

• CarolWatchWinder
    replied
    Agree, the 214270 worthy the value~

Leave a comment:

• ngokyc
    replied
    Originally posted by eeyer View Post
    good thing is she didn't change u
    Haha ... Thanks lo.... No change no change ...

Leave a comment:

• eeyer
    replied
    good thing is she didn't change u

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X