Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3M™ Stainless Steel Cleaner to clean watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3M™ Stainless Steel Cleaner to clean watch?

Hi bros!

Is it ok to use 3M™ Stainless Steel Cleaner to clean my SS watches?

bro,this is industrial one..one press on the nozzle your entire sub all snow up! I use this for my stainless steel furnitures.After you wipe off the foam it leaves a smell NOT fragrance smell hor.

Just take a shower with your sub lah if you shy than just clean with lukewarm water and soap kaodim!(can also use your toothbrush to brush the bracelet with soap and water)

Comment

Read about people cleaning their SS watches with this on TZ a while ago ... never tried this myself though ...
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

bro,if you really die die wanna try hor. Spray it on a piece of soft clean cloth,dun spray directly onto the watch! Use the cloth and clean...

Comment

ic ic.... thanks louie. Never think of the smell... ha ha....

Found this in my parent's house. They use it to clean their frige door and stove... the good thing is after clean, there is no stain or mark....

Comment

bro. i think dun use this lah,quitedangerous for rolex esp with the higher grade 916L steel
            Opportunities come once

Comment

Hi any idea if this can be used on Tiffany stainless steel bracelets? I brought mine back to Tiffany and they said that nothing can be done. Goodness. Thanks.

Comment

What happened to your stainless steel bracelet? Oxidized? Honestly, it is not worth paying so much for things from Tiffany, their after-sale service sucks...

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                Hi any idea if this can be used on Tiffany stainless steel bracelets? I brought mine back to Tiffany and they said that nothing can be done. Goodness. Thanks.

Comment

Serious ah? I was thinking of getting something wrong tiffany...seems like not anymore...lol

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Would not recommend this

I too have this cleaner for cleaning my SS FRIDGE....

I would not recommend this for watch, after spraying on the FRIDGE door....it gives the door a GREASY Feeling.....so unless you want this kinda of FEEL on your watch....i won't recommend it.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      What happened to your stainless steel bracelet? Oxidized? Honestly, it is not worth paying so much for things from Tiffany, their after-sale service sucks...
                      Well it was a gift and the SA didnt mention that if the bracelet did not fit, they do not cut off links at all. Instead only allow one to one exchange. So mine was too big and i scratched it when i used it. I'm ok with it being scratched just that it really is too big so I went back thinking i'll be able to resize it. Of course they refused. They actually gave me a new one, but i pointed out to them that mine was scratched. So much for my honesty. They checked mine more carefully and said the usual common line " We'll see what we can do and get back to you." of course I never heard from them.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      Serious ah? I was thinking of getting something wrong tiffany...seems like not anymore...lol
                      Their designs are nice. But if you do intend to get anything now, ask all sorts of questions. I mean who would have thought that certain bracelets are not allowed to be resized?!

Comment

So they are not willing to change for you? Very bad...
                        I think the reason why it cannot be resized is due to its design and also because it is made of steel which can't be burned...
                        BTW, is it a Bangle or Bracelet?

Well it was a gift and the SA didnt mention that if the bracelet did not fit, they do not cut off links at all. Instead only allow one to one exchange. So mine was too big and i scratched it when i used it. I'm ok with it being scratched just that it really is too big so I went back thinking i'll be able to resize it. Of course they refused. They actually gave me a new one, but i pointed out to them that mine was scratched. So much for my honesty. They checked mine more carefully and said the usual common line " We'll see what we can do and get back to you." of course I never heard from them.

Their designs are nice. But if you do intend to get anything now, ask all sorts of questions. I mean who would have thought that certain bracelets are not allowed to be resized?!

Comment

So they are not willing to change for you? Very bad...
                          I think the reason why it cannot be resized is due to its design and also because it is made of steel which can't be burned...
                          BTW, is it a Bangle or Bracelet?
                          It is a mesh braclet.

Comment

Oh... actually I know a few jewellery craftmen but I don't think they can fix mesh bracelet.... sorry....

It is a mesh braclet.

Comment

Oh... actually I know a few jewellery craftmen but I don't think they can fix mesh bracelet.... sorry....
                              Im looking around for a jeweller who can polish my bracelet so that I can still hopefully exchange it at Tiffany.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X