Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Advice of Prices of Watches (BNIB, Preown)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on condition,if there's box and papers

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

bros, be careful when u visit the preown shop in LP, the corner shop...with the name B..... Not very honest guy. If u r new to rolex, he can tell u a list price that is not real, and quote his price so high, but make u think the gap is big, and hence u buy fm him. same for other brands as well. dont fall for that. Almost fell for that until I check fm an AD to find out the real price. So far many preown shops are pretty gd. JW, Hobbylink, and collectors haven...they are honest and give u reasonable price..

Comment

Agree, JW, Hobbylink are ok.

In LP, Top Hour is reasonable...
        P and B are how should I say...?

I have not heard of collector heaven and would like to visit.

Comment

top hour

I like to go to Top Hour personally, mr Lim is very knowledgable and professional. Highly recommended Passions in Funan also have a good collection of watches, but prices a bit high in my opinion.

Comment

passions?

hmm....i beg to differ. The prices are not only high but the salesmen there are snobbish and rude. Really pissed when i was there. Attitude problem.

Thumbsdown!!

Comment

I am not commenting on Passions as a shop, but

Originally posted by estrangable View Post
              passions?

hmm....i beg to differ. The prices are not only high but the salesmen there are snobbish and rude. Really pissed when i was there. Attitude problem.

Thumbsdown!!
              I have spoken many times with 2 out of 3 salesmen there, they are actually quite polite, and I have never seen them being snobbish. And may I say I have never purchased any high price item from them, nor have I bought frequently. But the guys are still quite friendly every time I saw them.

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
                I have spoken many times with 2 out of 3 salesmen there, they are actually quite polite, and I have never seen them being snobbish. And may I say I have never purchased any high price item from them, nor have I bought frequently. But the guys are still quite friendly every time I saw them.
                I agree. I have always been treated nicely by all of them, especially Frank, even though I end up not buying anything.

Comment

Collectors Haven is in VIP Hotel, Balmoral crescent, look for Kenneth, very friendly guy. Have a range of specialized watch. Very knowledgeable.

Comment

Yep Kenneth is one of the nicest dealers around, and so is

Originally posted by Joseph Lee View Post
                    Collectors Haven is in VIP Hotel, Balmoral crescent, look for Kenneth, very friendly guy. Have a range of specialized watch. Very knowledgeable.
                    Shaun of Heirloom Gallery at Riverwalk. These 2 guys make me want to visit their shops often.

Comment

hi

saw a SS sub with Date in a pre-own shop, hairlines scratches
                      E series with Cert and Box asking $5680,
                      is the price ok?

anyone can advise? tks

Comment

how much will a pre-owned 69174 without diamonds cost (without box/papers)? looks smthing like this but with jubilee bracelet and white gold bezel

http://www.bgrayjewelers.com/w-2916e.jpg
                        Last edited by Janecool; 13-10-08, 01:27 AM.

Comment

about SG$2-3k. Someone may be able to confirm further.
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

hi...
                            From a pre-owned shop..
                            GMT 2 A series with solid end link selling for $6400...w/o papers...isit consider a good buy?

Regards
                            Next Watch On The List:

GMT Master IIc

Comment

Hi all....

I duno if this the the correct thread to post...

just a few queries i had...

Found a pre-owned SS GMT Master II with black bezel in 1 of the AD.its a A series (2001 end) with lug holes, solid end link, no paper...asking for $6400.

another ladies SS datejuist black dial fluted with 10 diamonds ( on dial ) 7 series...asking for $5800.

My question was...
                              1st. Are they consider a reasonable price?

2nd. Anyone here got other pre-owned AD to recommend in terms of reasonable price.

*intend to pay by credit card instalement. preferred DBS and UOB

thanks for the to read my post ans sorry to threadstarter for hijacking the thread...

Regards

j0shua
                              Next Watch On The List:

GMT Master IIc

Comment

Originally posted by Janecool View Post
                                how much will a pre-owned 69174 without diamonds cost (without box/papers)? looks smthing like this but with jubilee bracelet and white gold bezel

http://www.bgrayjewelers.com/w-2916e.jpg

You can get something like this for around high 2k-3k onwards...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X