This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    service outside. go to chinatown and you will see alot of people doing repairs there.

Ok man, thks for yr advise. Let me check it out during this wkend

Btw, do they hv any genuine parts for replacement....

Comment

• this i cannot answer, they say have so you use your own assessment and see. if not comfortable, maybe you want to try elsewhere.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Hi, i was tinkin of changin my wifely's Ladies Datejust bracelet to the lastest concealed clasp at RSC. Any idea how much wil tis cost me? n do i have to change the whole bracelet or juz the concealed clasp will do. btw bracelet is stainless steel.

TIA

Comment

• Not allowed to...if yours is not the latest model.

If u want to know the price it's about $750

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• huh..... but y not allowed. if dial can b change, y cant we change the bracelet........ if chapter ring can b insert lagi good...... brO Dark, if the bracelet is $650 does it means i can buy tem from RSC can change myself??? or i there anywhere i can get it replace beside RSC.

TIA
            Last edited by triton; 30-01-09, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• because your watch didnt come with concealed clasp originally. therefore RSC will not allow for you to change. Simple as that! I also have same problem as you, i wanted to change my DJ bracelet, they said which one, and can only sell same style.
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• RSC double standard

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                because your watch didnt come with concealed clasp originally. therefore RSC will not allow for you to change. Simple as that! I also have same problem as you, i wanted to change my DJ bracelet, they said which one, and can only sell same style.
                hmmm....... if dats is e case, i tink RSC double standard. If dial can b change frm no diamond to diamondSSs y cant we change our bracelet unless e concealed clasp fittin is different frm e normal bracelet(which i dnt tink so)

I WANT TO COMPLAIN............

Comment

• 116233 bracelet problem

hi to every one here, does anyone know the charges of repolishing for two tone bracelet . actually, the stainless still of the bracelet was abit dark from original, i go and polish with a fine sandpaper, at the end, i had damaged the finishing from original. i m very regret abt what i had done. please give me some information to solve the problem. thank you very much.....

Comment

• Originally posted by IWC_Fan View Post
                    hmmm....... if dats is e case, i tink RSC double standard. If dial can b change frm no diamond to diamondSSs y cant we change our bracelet unless e concealed clasp fittin is different frm e normal bracelet(which i dnt tink so)

The size slightly different la....so cannot fit in

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by IWC_Fan View Post

the end link i believe also wont fit.

Originally posted by kelvin2009 View Post
                      hi to every one here, does anyone know the charges of repolishing for two tone bracelet . actually, the stainless still of the bracelet was abit dark from original, i go and polish with a fine sandpaper, at the end, i had damaged the finishing from original. i m very regret abt what i had done. please give me some information to solve the problem. thank you very much.....
                      take to RSC ask for a bracelet polish (if possible). Or go to anyone of the watchmakers listed in the yellow pages. I'm sure there is someone out there who can do it.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      The size slightly different la....so cannot fit in
                      endlinks right?
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Rolex Service

Hi,

is there any service center for Rolex to recommend besides the one next to Lucky Plaza? Thanks for the help.

Comment

• please read thru this thread. believe there is some names listed in here.
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Hi, I saw in this forum that if we get 2nd hand rolex, we can get it certify at RSC. Does anyone know how much will it cost? Thanks.

Comment

• Bring a hundred note and you will get $25 change from the aunites...

Originally posted by limboonlee View Post
                              Hi, I saw in this forum that if we get 2nd hand rolex, we can get it certify at RSC. Does anyone know how much will it cost? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                                Bring a hundred note and you will get $25 change from the aunites...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X