Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping experience from local AD

Hi Rollie Bros,

Any experienced local buyer can advise if brand new watches (not display set) came with the links wrapped like those seen in pre-own shop?

Today the SA brought out the so called brand new watch, the watch was in a plastic round-rectangular shape case and i was wondering since it was brand new why wasn't it in the box sealed? (Like those brand new electronics gadgets )

Sorry really no experience in buying from such store and it's the 2nd most expensive things i ever spent on besides my car so i really appreciate any bro here to share their shopping experience here from local AD

Originally posted by saber View Post
    Hi Rollie Bros,

Any experienced local buyer can advise if brand new watches (not display set) came with the links wrapped like those seen in pre-own shop?

Today the SA brought out the so called brand new watch, the watch was in a plastic round-rectangular shape case and i was wondering since it was brand new why wasn't it in the box sealed? (Like those brand new electronics gadgets )

Sorry really no experience in buying from such store and it's the 2nd most expensive things i ever spent on besides my car so i really appreciate any bro here to share their shopping experience here from local AD
    Correct. The rectangular box is for shipping the watches to the ADs. If you buy, then they will give you the rolex green box.
    Collections:

Panerai Luminor Singapore Edition PAM00432
    Rolex 1680 Red Sub MKI
    Rolex 1680 Red Sub MKII Tropical
    Rolex 5513 Maxi MK1 Sub
    Rolex 1665 Great White MKII Rail Dial
    Rolex Daytona 16523 MKI Porcelain Dial
    Rolex Submariner 16610LV MK1 Y Series
    Rolex Daytona 6265 Big Red
    Patek Philippe Nautilus 5980/1A
    Omega Speedmaster Professional Snoopy White

Comment