price update... crystal change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price update... crystal change

sent one of my watch to RSC today for 502T end links (part exchange) and new crystal (includes WR test).

total bill estimated at $500-600 and will take 1 week... regret i did not hoard more end links and sapphire crystals in the past.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
    ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
    Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
    Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
    Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
    TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
    G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
    Rolex ladies datejust
    vintage Cartier tank 18k
    TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

the tech came out to tell me a few things, including verbal assurance it passed the WR test. they do a WR test although it is not warranted.

he also tightened up the 6 o'clock side of my bracelet (the last link that connects to the clasp) for me.

all spring bars were changed, including the one inside the clasp. original flangeless spring bars were replaced with jubilee/president type.

crystal is LEC but without AR on cyclop - i'm not 100% sure if it is signed with "S" or not it's too small to see without a loupe.

they took just 1 day to do all the work. overall, i'm very happy with the service this time because everyone was positively courteous and i got everything i wanted done and it was under the estimated amount.

i suspect in part because this time i had to pay a service charge whereas in the past it was usually waived for me.
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X