Issue with gmt2c crown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khimwoon View Post
    i gt a feeling there is a misthread in the crown screw thread ... it should not happen the way u explain
    you are refering to which point?

the one where the crown doesnt pop out right? (#1)
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

the very tight turning... cos it should be tight and smooth

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        oh wow, scary man!

think i better live with my watch the way it is since its only losing 2 seconds per day and I seldom need to wind it or pull out the crown.

btw, ya, agree on sending watches in to fix. Last time my Sinn857 tio issue, send in and in the end came back with a non-hack movement. power! luckily they know its a 7 day old watch so I was given a 1-1 replacement

singapore service centers abit boh standards..last time i kenna from swiss prestige on my Oris watch also..even hour glass agent also so lousy? can send to frankfurt for servicing in case my 356 needs one in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          you are refering to which point?

the one where the crown doesnt pop out right? (#1)
          crown no pops out after u unscrew is non issue lah..u kay kay go ur AD try another rolex lor..confirmed once in awhile will kenna also..

Comment

Originally posted by khimwoon View Post
            the very tight turning... cos it should be tight and smooth
            no lah the turning is ok. The tightness is the pulling out of the crown...phew..
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
              crown no pops out after u unscrew is non issue lah..u kay kay go ur AD try another rolex lor..confirmed once in awhile will kenna also..
              okie thanks for the info.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X