X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cap830 View Post
    HI,

I just got the Milgauss GV. First Rollie. Went looking for Omega but once eyes set on the Milgauss cannot forget about it even the few extra k in price, ahaha.

My Milgausss has the full serial number engrave on the inner ring of the dial Vxxxxxxx. Same number as that on the authencity/warranty card.

Is this peculiar only to the Milgauss while other Rollies dun have this inner engraving?

Thks!
    Hi, bro cap830, the inner engraving also applies to other Rolex watches starting from the late Z series to the current series of watches.

cheers.
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
      Hi, the accessories are the box, warranty card, manuals, green & red tags and etc. Bezel protector if you like to be include in it.
      thx bro zidaneong, it does come with warranty papers/certs w/o box but supplier can provide their inhouse box.. jus wannna be sure i am not ripped off by paying 6.6k..

Comment

• Originally posted by flaminang View Post
        thx bro zidaneong, it does come with warranty papers/certs w/o box but supplier can provide their inhouse box.. jus wannna be sure i am not ripped off by paying 6.6k..
        Oh i see, bro falminang, i assume that your proposed watch is a D or F series watch since it is from 2004. And you had checked the exterial of the watch and it is in good condition using loupe? And any major scratches on the case? Did the shop offered to show you the movement of the watch? Since that there is no box, can you futher negoiate the price maybe to 6.5 or 6.4k?
        Current Collection :

Comment

• Bro falminang, perhaps you can also check out our garage for the classic sub before diving for the deal, jsut to keep your options open, and you may get a better deal in our garage than outside. cheers.
          Current Collection :

Comment

• Hello Bros,

I am new in this forum and would like some advise from everyone after browsing through several pages, and beginning to do my research.

Looking for classic models that would be suitable for my parents as their wedding anniversary gift? I have a budget of up to 12k and is looking at either pre-owned models (Prefer almost new condition) or new models.

Any recommendations for an appropriate model and on 2nd hand dealers for good condition pre-owned models or shops that would be able to give good recommendations & discounts.

Cheers.

Comment

• its tough getting the first rolex! what the rolex experts think of sub date V series (LN16610) dated 2009 BNIB going for $7.3? Opinions pls.. thx....

Comment

• If you search here more thorough, I think you should be able to find the information you want because many, like you, have asked questions like this. For a 12K budget, buying a pair of pre-owned klassik ROLEX watches should not be a problem unless you are looking at precious stones and metals versions (diamonds & gold/platinum). Look at the Datejust models and maybe the Explorers I and/or II.

As for shops, some of the more popular ones can be found in the ads here, or you may try Koh Watches at People's Park Centre. The feedback of this shop is not bad so far. There are also worthy buys in the Garage Sales Thread in the forum, so you are actually spoilt for choice.

Happy shopping
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

its tough getting the first rolex! what the rolex experts think of sub date V series (LN16610) dated 2009 BNIB going for $7.3? Opinions pls.. thx....
                  buyable at that price, given if it is bnib. Best to deal at RSC with the verification for a peace of mind if is gray dealer. Buy on spot if the seller is AD.

cheers.
                  Current Collection :

Comment

buyable at that price, given if it is bnib. Best to deal at RSC with the verification for a peace of mind if is gray dealer. Buy on spot if the seller is AD.

cheers.
                    thx bro zidaneong for your kind advice... i shall wait till rsc opens on 5 jan!

Comment

• I am looking at the TT GMT Master. Where would be a good place to get??

Comment

• Any place will be good as long as the sales person gives you a good discount. Few watch companies you may approach include the Hour Glass, Sincere Fine Watches @ Hilton Hotel, Cortina @ Raffles City, Watch Palace @ Lucky Plaza, and Tai Hong Hung @ People's Park Complex, among others.

I have no affiliation with any of the above companies.

Good luck!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

thx bro zidaneong for your kind advice... i shall wait till rsc opens on 5 jan!
                          Welcome.
                          Current Collection :

Comment

X2, shene, like bro oceanklassik had said, go with your heart.
                            ok la, this sat, I go buy! hee hee
                            Thanks guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by shene View Post
                              Thanks guys!
                              Happy Rolex Hunting...
                              His
                              - Raymond Weil Ref. 9110ST
                              - TAG HEUER Ref. 669.213
                              - TAG HEUER Ref. CAF1112.BA0803
                              - SEIKO Ref. 7T32-7H10
                              - SEIKO Ref. SARC017
                              - Rolex Submariner Ref. 116613LB S/YG
                              - Rolex DSSD Ref. 116660 SS

Hers
                              - Raymond Weil Ref. 9991
                              - Burberry Ref. 02845 BU1050
                              - TAG HEUER Ref. WN131K.BA
                              - Tudor Ref. 22010
                              - Rolex DJ 31mm Ref. 178343 S/YG (green dial)

Comment

• Originally posted by shene View Post
                                Thanks guys!
                                Buying on New Year's Day?! How memorable
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...