This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Axela2012 View Post
    In that case, why do all the 4 AD that I have called up told me that 116261 is old and not popular model? Even the AD that happen to have this pc in stock today told me he will rather choose 116333 (which they are waiting for replenishment) rather than their 116261 one?

I like the rose gold and red needle of 116261, but I also like the slate dial & green numerals from 116333
    Bro, It kind of depends on what you really like, like in the eyes of a beholder (example: i like 116520 in Black dial, but others might not). Most importantly is which watch draws you more? Neverless, both watches are very beautiful watch. Both are great choices. Perhaps our members can put in their input among the 2 watches for your reference?
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Hi zidaneong,

I have just do a comparison between both watches list price since 2010 ago below:

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/40129-...Price-MAY-2010

It seem that:

Model 116261 retail price has been increased from S$ 13,312 to $13.8k now while, Model 116333 from S$ 13,447 increased to $14.4k today price.

Can that drawn a conclusion that 116333 is more valuable?

Thanks

Comment

Hi zidaneong,

I have just do a comparison between both watches list price since 2010 ago below:

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/40129-...Price-MAY-2010

It seem that:

Model 116261 retail price has been increased from S$ 13,312 to $13.8k now while, Model 116333 from S$ 13,447 increased to $14.4k today price.

Can that drawn a conclusion that 116333 is more valuable?

Thanks
        Hi bro,

In terms of monetary value, a 116333 is in fact better than 116261 as well as its resale value.

Hope that the above clarifies.

Thanks and Regards,
        Zidane
        Current Collection :

Comment

• i would pick the 116333 without hesitation. in fact, it is already top on my wishlist now.

Comment

• Originally posted by bestrolex View Post
            i would pick the 116333 without hesitation. in fact, it is already top on my wishlist now.
            Basically, what I like is watch with TT. 116333 after 13% is 12.5k. For this price, after browsing the grey market for sometime, it seem like we can get the Sub TT or GMT TT at the kind of price or even lower. Seldom seen grey market carry the 116333.

Now contemplating on whether to change to Sub TT or the GMT TT which probably might be more valuable.

Yesterday heard from Cortina AD that the Rolex is going to increase their price by 5% anytime.

Comment

• Hi,

Finalize decision, come down to this 2 TT watches which both offering at the same price at 12.5k:

116333 (list price is 14.4k) to purchase from AD;
              GMT 2c (list price is 16+k) BNIB to purchase from non AD.

Which one will be the better option in your opinion?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by axela2012 View Post
                hi,

finalize decision, come down to this 2 tt watches which both offering at the same price at 12.5k:

116333 (list price is 14.4k) to purchase from ad;
                gmt 2c (list price is 16+k) bnib to purchase from non ad.

Which one will be the better option in your opinion?

Thanks
                tt gmt 2c
                Current Collection :

Comment

• Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                  tt gmt 2c
                  I check the list price in US site. It seem like 116333 list price is USD10k while GMT2c TT is USD10.875 during Y2011.

Seem like they are only ~1k apart. However, over here in Singapore they are 2k apart. To get the later one is like paying extra $$$. AD over here like to chop carrot on the later model

Comment

• Which AD?I go buy

Comment

I check the list price in US site. It seem like 116333 list price is USD10k while GMT2c TT is USD10.875 during Y2011.

Seem like they are only ~1k apart. However, over here in Singapore they are 2k apart. To get the later one is like paying extra $$$. AD over here like to chop carrot on the later model
                      Personlly, i choose TT GMT2C is because it looks better than 16333 (in my view) and the resale value of the TT GMT2C is definitely better than 16333.
                      Current Collection :

Comment

• Hear the "sky" is in for this season. Maybe you should hold on to your nickel.
                        sigpic

Comment

• GMT2C TT for me ..
                          Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

• Dealer just contact me today that they have also the Sub TT but blue in color selling at the same price. I understand that Sub is better value than GMT. But this is the Blue dial one instead. Wonder Blue dial Sub will have a better value than the GMT TT. Any idea?

Thanks

Comment

• IMO, blue being blue, is likely to be as popularly accepted as one that is black. Naturally, the tt blue Submariner will see less demand than the tt black GMT IIc.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi,

Thanks you to all of you again. I just got the the Blue dial. Next objective is to get another one for my wife.

Cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X