SubC Loose Bezel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SubC Loose Bezel?

Hi Guys.. Few days back I went for a swim but after like around 1hr i found out that my bezel turn all the way to 9 o'clock. Before swim was at 12 o'clock ( small pearl ).. Anyone face this problem before? Do you guys think this can repair or have to replace the whole bezel? Tks

Should be able to resolve. Watch still under warranty? Is it loose or just a once-off shift of the bezel?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Not under warranty(8years old) got it pre owned.. Seems not right to me hopefully is just the bezel spring..

Comment

Originally posted by Sgro123 View Post
        Not under warranty(8years old) got it pre owned.. Seems not right to me hopefully is just the bezel spring..
        Good to get it checked by a professional.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Will bring to RSC and let them check.. Tks

Comment

Just went to RSC with my Subc LV today. Told them on my bezel loose issue,replacement of crystal and a service as watch is already old..
            The lady told me should be the bezel spring problem on the bezel.
            Replacement of crystal is 2++ plus.
            Servicing of watch is 990 with polishing.
            Will get a full quotation later today.

Comment

Don't understand why can't they give me a quotation on the spot.
              Do they service the watch in Singapore or in Switzerland.
              Is their workmanship good on polishing?

Comment

Don't understand why can't they give me a quotation on the spot.
                Do they service the watch in Singapore or in Switzerland.
                Is their workmanship good on polishing?
                I think the watch tech needs time to check and diagnose your watch what needs to be serviced and repaired/changed. Thereafter, he can give you a more concrete quotation. Sometimes due to high volume, they would take a longer time. They service and repair mostly in Singapore.

I'm not sure about the polishing works.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

I think the watch tech needs time to check and diagnose your watch what needs to be serviced and repaired/changed. Thereafter, he can give you a more concrete quotation. Sometimes due to high volume, they would take a longer time. They service and repair mostly in Singapore.

I'm not sure about the polishing works.
                  Tks Oceanklassik. Got a call from RSC this morning after the diagnose of my watch everything cost 12++.. Getting my watch in 4 weeks time.

Comment

Tks Oceanklassik. Got a call from RSC this morning after the diagnose of my watch everything cost 12++.. Getting my watch in 4 weeks time.
                    Ahhh good. It's about there, the pricing. Normally, you should get your watch earlier than the time given, but they just wanted to be safe. Hope things go well, and happy National Day!
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Ahhh good. It's about there, the pricing. Normally, you should get your watch earlier than the time given, but they just wanted to be safe. Hope things go well, and happy National Day!

Comment

After a long wait finally got back my watch from RSC today with a little hiccup.. ok let me share with you guys my experience with them.. Got a call from RSC on Thursday and was told that my watch is ready so went down and found a little hiccup so end up no collect.. Friday morning got a call told was ready so went down and found out the problem is still there but abit better... so the customer service lady ask one of their watch tech and see how come the problem is still there so I told him what's wrong from my view.. After awhile he told me to give him 1 to 2 hours to fix it..so i go for some shopping around.. when I return to RSC after 1 hour plus watch is not ready but was asked if I need coffee or orange juice after 15mins watch tech show up with my watch and a totally NEW SubC to compare side by side.. After the compare we both agree the problem is 99% done not 100% which I'm ok with it and collected my watch..

This is how I feel about them..
                        1. Wonderful service by them.. always smile and really helpful with understanding you..
                        2. Watch collected within the time given.. Was told 4 weeks and got it earier.
                        3. Watch now looks like new.. polishing is great not overly done..
                        4. I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH MY WATCH AND THE WONDERFUL SERVICE THEY PROVIDE.. GOOD JOB RSC..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X