• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marineguy8888
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Well the big con about CISCO is I cannot eng eng take out see see
    "If" 1 have a 100k and above watch i would put in cisco . That's a very big "if"
    Else those rolex need to eng eng (at least once a mth)take out and wind how ?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Well the big con about CISCO is I cannot eng eng take out see see

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    A medium size safe got standard one fire proof ard 200 kg ard 8++ .

I rather get 1 and put in home . eng eng can open and see the contents inside .

If the burglar wanna drag the safe down 2 flights of stairs sure a lot of commotion and need at least 6 to 8 ppl .

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    I would prefer a CISCO safe..now got promo I think first year got discount on rental iirc

though it's quite a hassle...but I think it's ok la

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    wow lau, buy those fridge size safe, dunno floor slab can hold or not... must wt at least a ton & abv...
    you have to bolt to the floor and wall. That one i hear must use car to drag out if really want. I looking for a midsize safe, so I still looking around.

As for weight, I think you need a ute to cart one of those babies home

Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
    Good point and I ever thought of that also.

Recently CISCO had promotes a Safe Deposit Boxes where you can access your valuable stuff by day and by night 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.

But, if I leave my watches in the safe deposit box I think I am gonna to miss my watch very much.

Unless we are talking about you are owning many many watches. Otherwsie, don't you find it troublesome to wear a watch and you have to visit Cisco first

Cheers,
    if you can access your deposit box 24/7, it is worth while considering that you put there instead. Of course there is pros and cons.
    Pros
    you can have your valuables away from home when you are not at home
    your items are protected by some decent protection

Cons
    ongoing cost and nothing to show for it
    you have to visit cisco to take things out

And the list goes on.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Yeah, of course I am referring to those who own not just many, many. But many, many EXPENSIVE ones. Then again, it will depend on how an individual deem what expensive is. If you've been here long enuf, you'll know what I mean. Can u imagine some here who used "more than one thousand" dollars watches as "daily beaters" !

Well to me, my daily beater watches should not be more than a few hundred dollars.

Its nt important anyway. But yes, you'll miss ur watches n there is some form of hassle in retrieving too. But wldn't tis gives u a peace of mind? I remember there was a case of burglary early tis year and it was reported that the victim(house owner) lost about 7-8 watches amounting to close to $100k.

So how?

Leave a comment:

• ^Lee^
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Since we r on tis thread, then allow me to discuss tis. How abt those safe deposit boxes in security firms like CISCO/banks? R they very safe n how much is the cost of rental? Mos importantly, how much hassle is it to bring our watches/jewellery in n out?

Let's share. Thks.
    Good point and I ever thought of that also.

Recently CISCO had promotes a Safe Deposit Boxes where you can access your valuable stuff by day and by night 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.

But, if I leave my watches in the safe deposit box I think I am gonna to miss my watch very much.

Unless we are talking about you are owning many many watches. Otherwsie, don't you find it troublesome to wear a watch and you have to visit Cisco first

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Safe Deposit Box

Since we r on tis thread, then allow me to discuss tis. How abt those safe deposit boxes in security firms like CISCO/banks? R they very safe n how much is the cost of rental? Mos importantly, how much hassle is it to bring our watches/jewellery in n out?

Let's share. Thks.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    well, most sg house cannot place a bank safe without taking too much room. I was offered a safe size of a fridge for A$500, even after hiring a safe technician, they come, works out to be cheap. But it is organise your own delivery. You buy from the yard

Anyhow, if want a safe, dont buy cheap safe. No weight, no fire rating, no safety. I have seen one safe opened with a crowbar
    wow lau, buy those fridge size safe, dunno floor slab can hold or not... must wt at least a ton & abv...

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    well, most sg house cannot place a bank safe without taking too much room. I was offered a safe size of a fridge for A$500, even after hiring a safe technician, they come, works out to be cheap. But it is organise your own delivery. You buy from the yard

Anyhow, if want a safe, dont buy cheap safe. No weight, no fire rating, no safety. I have seen one safe opened with a crowbar

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Hary View Post
    Unless you mount the safe into the wall, it might be safe. Otherwise the small safe sold by NTUC or Carrefour can be removed/carried away easily
    Yeah lor that's...it's just putting all ur valuables at 1 place and asking the theif to please carry it away

Leave a comment:

• Hary
    replied
    Unless you mount the safe into the wall, it might be safe. Otherwise the small safe sold by NTUC or Carrefour can be removed/carried away easily

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    anyway they dun look promising to me at all...the designs also cannot make it.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    NTUC is never the place to buy safes which are safe...it's just to direct the person stealing to where your valuables are and carry it away.

Leave a comment:

• louie
    started a topic Advisory : Buying Safe & Consideration

Advisory : Buying Safe & Consideration

Hi Guys,any recommendations for a good safe? Dun mind "Hotel" safe,not looking for big floor standing safe.Just came back from NTUC,and saw some Morris & titan safes.Dun like the designs,looks cheapo..

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X