hOW TO KNOW AGE OF ROLEX BRACELET?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antibullsheeter View Post
    Where did you get the impression that I am an expert? The description besides the monicker says junior member.
    The monicker are not a matter. Some expert join later. Some "Dealer" only Junior member. Further bro, i know you as a friend of yours and you don't know my ID wat. So You have told me that you going to create this account. You forgot? If you forgot then nevermind. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by The One View Post
      The monicker are not a matter. Some expert join later. Some "Dealer" only Junior member. Further bro, i know you as a friend of yours and you don't know my ID wat. So You have told me that you going to create this account. You forgot? If you forgot then nevermind. Thanks.

Please rephrase your comments as they are somewhat incoherent. Sometime, this happens when one is excited but it's ok. We all have our occasional lapses in words and in memory. Hope to hear from you again.Thanks.

Comment

Please rephrase your comments as they are somewhat incoherent. Sometime, this happens when one is excited but it's ok. We all have our occasional lapses in words and in memory. Hope to hear from you again.Thanks.
        I mean I know you personally. But if you don't remember than it is ok. You are friendly and got too many friend lah.

Comment

I said you are an expert as it is not so easy to notice the code on the clasp.

Comment

Originally posted by The One View Post
            I said you are an expert as it is not so easy to notice the code on the clasp.

I am learning from senior members... a little by little everyday. Cheers!

Comment

I am learning from senior members... a little by little everyday. Cheers!
              Agreed! I also learn from a superlaojiao before... He teaches me alot. Just a few words he enlighten me all about watches how to predict watches. Cheers to you!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X