No announcement yet.

16013 from HJWatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well.. I bought my first Rolex from HJwatch already and indeed Russell's quite a nice guy. No pressure from him. And yes, they will move to far east in april.

Btw, is there a way to verify if the aryclic crystal is rolex original or if its 3rd party?

Comment

Originally posted by burningacid View Post
      well.. I bought my first Rolex from HJwatch already and indeed Russell's quite a nice guy. No pressure from him. And yes, they will move to far east in april.

Btw, is there a way to verify if the aryclic crystal is rolex original or if its 3rd party?
      Congratz

Verification can be done at the ROLEX Service Centre (Rsc) but I am not sure how they can/will do it. Call them.

Share some pics of your watch if you can
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Congratz

Verification can be done at the ROLEX Service Centre (Rsc) but I am not sure how they can/will do it. Call them.

Share some pics of your watch if you can
        thanks! Well, i was hoping of a DIY verification

Maybe some experts has got some experiences to share?

yeah, i'll try to post a pic.. got to find a camera.. lol

Comment

That is very tricky....RSC can do it for sure...but I really dunno how to see though. Maybe by the magnification.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            That is very tricky....RSC can do it for sure...but I really dunno how to see though. Maybe by the magnification.
            hmm.. Ok thanks!

Comment

fast forward 3 years. now still possible to get 16013 with bracelet for less than $2K??

Comment

Originally posted by Pan Pan View Post
                fast forward 3 years. now still possible to get 16013 with bracelet for less than $2K??
                Patrick feels that unless the bracelet probably really loose and beaten up. Probably. If not typically one would at least be in the mid 2k range.

Comment

I think Patrick may be right... the ones I see on some of the second hand Rolex shops' websites usually in the high 2k range for bracelets and low 2k (I think I saw some at about 1,950) for leather straps.

Originally posted by PatrickXingYu View Post
                  Patrick feels that unless the bracelet probably really loose and beaten up. Probably. If not typically one would at least be in the mid 2k range.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X