Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
      Eh..we shortlist tat place coz u said the gers are chio ok... if not good, u own us a nice meal leh..
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
        Hi just happen to pop by. Didn't see any preowned watch shop at level 3. Only see a pawnshop beside the beauty shop. But the girls are chio....
        That's the place la! That's where I got my first...Rolex...dun think too far

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          Ok.. now we noe where to go for our SG-ROC first gathering..
          Gathering? Yeah... Good to have one. Not sure if that place is 'conducive enough' though
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            That's the place la! That's where I got my first...Rolex...dun think too far
            Oh ok. Will check out the shop next time.

Comment

so what is the address Bxxxx axx ar?
              pass by there can go look see look see.

Comment

Originally posted by kconzz View Post
                so what is the address Bxxxxx axx ar?
                pass by there can go look see look see.
                Chinatown point Level 2 or 3 I can't remember. It's directly next to the overhead bridge. Can check with the security guards. They shld be able to direct

Comment

so minusplus, you bought your 16610 from bxxxxxxxxx per my suggestion?

Comment

Actually... i got a pretty nice quote for a new subbie from bxxxxxxxx..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                      so minusplus, you bought your 16610 from bxxxxxxxx per my suggestion?
                      That's right. I got mine from Bxxxxx Axx. Yesterday while passing by South Bridge Road, I saw this pawnshop that sells ROLEX watches also. Saw the subw/o date and a few other models. Condition of the watches is good.

Comment

I saw another shop that sells nothing but rolex in peoples park centre, 3rd floor. Kxx Bxxxxxxxx watches or some other name. Left the card in the office. They appear quite friendly.

Comment

Hw r the prices minusplus ?.....

I noe Jurong point opened "Cash box"...saw a few rolex for sale also... it's a pawn shop

Just me and my NT...

Comment

hmm...

There's one at lucky plaza level one called top hour. can even service your watch there. pricing is reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                              Hw r the prices minusplus ?.....

I noe Jurong point opened "Cash box"...saw a few rolex for sale also... it's a pawn shop
                              I didn't ask because they didn't have the models that I'm interested in. But I think the prices of pawnshops may be cheaper than other pre-owned shops since they might have gotten the watch at a cheaper rate...

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                                I didn't ask because they didn't have the models that I'm interested in. But I think the prices of pawnshops may be cheaper than other pre-owned shops since they might have gotten the watch at a cheaper rate...
                                Yup! Gonna have to agree with that

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X