Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissyMongrel
    replied
    My most trusted watch repair shop- Top Hour at lucky plaza lvl 1. They have been around for many many years and I've sent all my watches there for repair.

Leave a comment:

• ErnestSim
    replied
    Originally posted by amitabh View Post
    johnson from Chrono Exchange is really good, I have tried him quite a few times for my IWCs
    Wheres he or the shop located?

Leave a comment:

• amitabh
    replied
    johnson from Chrono Exchange is really good, I have tried him quite a few times for my IWCs

Leave a comment:

• ErnestSim
    replied
    Any updates on reliable Watch repairer?

After doing some searches..seems that the above related topics are quite old in post. Any updates as to whose the reliable ones, or which repairer is most visited by our bro & sis here, keep the lobang upated!
    I think people buying Rolex is increasing...but RSC pricing is also increasing too!

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    relax man...do keep the place frenly leh..CNY coming too...

Leave a comment:

• philinves
    replied
    Originally posted by benhur View Post
    after 1 ear u still asking my god
    Wtf, can't ask? If you know, just say. If you don't know, just keep quiet.

Leave a comment:

• benhur
    replied
    after 1 ear u still asking my god

Leave a comment:

• philinves
    replied
    Watch repair

Besides the names mentioned, JW, Top Hour, has anybody tried Henry of Chuan Watch to do repairs. If yes, what's your experience?

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    have, one year warranty. just checked with my colleague who sent her chopard for servicing.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    so far only dealt with jw watch. very good service. i brought a friend to service her chopard. quotation for the overhaul was abt half of what the chopard agent quoted. watch is now working great!
    does JW offer any warranty for serviced watches?

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    so far only dealt with jw watch. very good service. i brought a friend to service her chopard. quotation for the overhaul was abt half of what the chopard agent quoted. watch is now working great!

Leave a comment:

• Sandman
    replied
    Just thinking out loud, did anybody check out the repairer background before he sent his watch for servicing/repair .

Maybe majority always sent to agent for repair work .

Leave a comment:

• keltzar
    replied
    Just curious, what did he quote you to polish your seiko?
    I got a quote of $50 and $60 at two different places for polishing my seiko diver... just wanted to compare.

Leave a comment:

• nottinghill
    replied
    Originally posted by Sandman View Post
    any personal experience to share with Top Hour and BonField ? Do not want to spend money and come back with more issue next time.
    well personally...spoken to mr lim of top plaza before... quite sincere fella....

then last week when i collected my seiko after change of bezel...i asked seiko at thong sia where can i go for polishing of my seiko...they recommended top hour...so if i guess if seiko can refer me to him..guess he should be trustworthy lar...just sharing my 2 cents...cheers....

Leave a comment:

• Sandman
    replied
    any personal experience to share with Top Hour and BonField ? Do not want to spend money and come back with more issue next time.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X