X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Dweller Glass replacement

Hi guys

Just wondering what's the cost to replace the glass for SD ( 2003)may RsC

My cousin watch having the common dent around the circumference of the glass and scratches. I though the glass is difficult or almost impossible to be scratched when using day to day. Unless a serious accident occurs.

Please advice.
    It only goes on and never turns back....

From past experience , sapphire glass do get scratched too.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Thanks guys. I just check the replacement cost for the glass. Not too ex. Maybe will advise my coz to change if he can tahan the minor scratch n dent
      It only goes on and never turns back....

Comment

Originally posted by yashirods View Post
        Hi guys

Just wondering what's the cost to replace the glass for SD ( 2003)may RsC

My cousin watch having the common dent around the circumference of the glass and scratches. I though the glass is difficult or almost impossible to be scratched when using day to day. Unless a serious accident occurs.

Please advice.
        Give RSC a call to find out, likely will be low few hundreds.
        Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
        Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
        / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

Originally posted by nim
          last update - sgd300
          $300 for the glass only or include labour?

Comment

halo,

i shld think the price of the glass is ard that price. I went to RSC yday for glass change.
            Aft they open up and chk, I was quoted $260 (for my sub 16610) and will take 3 working days.

If they deem your watch nd servicing, then will cost much more liao...lady told me whole package will cost $1K above.
            Lady say Must servicing 1st then can do glass change for this instance, if not will affect movement (Cant picture how these are related, Lol).

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X