Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 1601 or 16030

Hi Bros,

May i know whats the difference between above mentioned models? Which choice is better for daily usuage? Please advise and thank you.

Happy new year

i prefer the 160x for daily wear. more fun to watch. louder tic to listen to. dial has more depth.

the older 15xx movement has a slower beat rate thus better long term durability as well as having more parts easily available in future due to the sheer number of rolex watches sold during its production life.

if i had to choose, i would pick a 160x or skip the acrylic 160xx to a sapphire datejust with a 3135. i have a preference for the more elusive 1600.

whatever you choose, buy the best quality rolex you can afford. if you cannot afford it now, save first and buy a better one. don't get the cheapest one you can find.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by Almen1982 View Post
      Hi Bros,

May i know whats the difference between above mentioned models? Which choice is better for daily usuage? Please advise and thank you.

Happy new year
      Difference would be that 16030 is using a SS bezel while 1601 is a WG bezel. Something which some others didn't point out

I would prefer the 1601, looks much better with a fluted WG bezel.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

1601 for daily wear

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X