• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by heng78 View Post
    hi all,
    is it cfm that rsc no longer do verificiation?i do know quite a few sec hand dealer that do verification like jw.what actually they do for the verification?do they open up the watch to check?i plan buy sec hand datejust at either chuan or kb luxury.without rolex warranty card and box is it safe to buy?if next time i want sell ,without box and cert i notice the price seem cheaper comapare with box and cert.i do know both are reputable shop. it just that i wanna feel safe and at least have piece of mind since i spent

heng78
    Yes, it is CORRECT that the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) in Singapore had stopped to provide watch authentication service. Whether they opened up the case back to check the watch movement I am not sure. You will have to check with the various watch companies. Whether it is safe to buy from those companies you mentioned, is subjective. I do not see any problem as long you do due diligence.

Price wise, it is rather obvious the price differences - with and without paper/box, etc. You buy lower without paper, you will sell lower too.

Well, good luck

Leave a comment:

• heng78
    replied
    rsc verification

hi all,
    is it cfm that rsc no longer do verificiation?i do know quite a few sec hand dealer that do verification like jw.what actually they do for the verification?do they open up the watch to check?i plan buy sec hand datejust at either chuan or kb luxury.without rolex warranty card and box is it safe to buy?if next time i want sell ,without box and cert i notice the price seem cheaper comapare with box and cert.i do know both are reputable shop. it just that i wanna feel safe and at least have piece of mind since i spent

heng78

Leave a comment:

• csyang33
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Ok,here's a little trick to make your money worth it.

For those who have the SS models and want to authenticate it,I have the trick for you. Instead of getting it just checked,pay $75 for an extra link. When those pros see the watch they can tell one,if it's not real they will tell you watch might not be real and ask you to pay $75 for it then you tell them NO. By then you know your watch is alittle cranky already.You can also get an extra link right?

If not,you pretend you want to resize your bracelet then ask them to do it. Once they touch and feel the watch they know already...hehehe free authentication.

What do you think?

But it is worth it only for SS models,TT models the links are about $100 plus so not that worth it
    Is it expensive?

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by lanmonster View Post
    Rolex center don't do verficiation anymore, anybody know have reliable dealer to do it? And at what cost? Pls advise
    For a start you may want to approach some of the forum advertisers first. I'm not sure which ones provide authentication service. Have heard some others that do like Top Hour @Lucky Plaza and JWWatch @International Plaza.

Leave a comment:

• lanmonster
    replied
    Rolex center don't do verficiation anymore, anybody know have reliable dealer to do it? And at what cost? Pls advise

Leave a comment:

• stepper78
    replied
    anyone just did service for 3186 movement? (GMT2/ exp 2 etc.)

can disclose how much is it?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• chershen
    replied
    Recent experience for all to be aware:

1. verification now takes a long time, and the staff at the counter said that gone are the days when you collect on the day itself.

2. asking for quotation with a view to verify does not work anyhow. it takes a day or two for them to run through the watch to provide a quote. you can choose not to service with RSC but you will still be charged S$107.

cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• dcl84
    replied
    when doing verification, would the technician also advise for a service, or let you know if there is any parts that need changing, etc if they notice anything wrong with the watch?

Leave a comment:

• sglux
    replied
    Depends on your model, my friend did a dial change at RSC but at $1100 or so.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by rolexnow View Post
    Hi all, any more feedback on watches returned from verification with scratches?
    Thinking If I should even send it in, cos I bought BNIB from seller online, some more with stickers on.
    Dont know if it will be a risk to send in then possibly get scratched.
    Although will be making a trip down to do sizing of links..

Thanks in advance for info!
    I think this has to do with luck, seriously. Even the counter staff at the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) cannot guarantee that the technician handling your watch will not leave any scratch(es) on the watch. But what you can do is to stress to the staff that you really really hope they handle your watch with extreme care.

Originally posted by tyxben View Post
    hi just to check does RWC able to do dial colour change?
    Sorry but I think your question is a little vague. What does "RWC" mean? And do you mean dial color change is to change the color of the dial or to change dial of another color?

Leave a comment:

• tyxben
    replied
    hi just to check does RWC able to do dial colour change?

Leave a comment:

• rolexnow
    replied
    Hi all, any more feedback on watches returned from verification with scratches?
    Thinking If I should even send it in, cos I bought BNIB from seller online, some more with stickers on.
    Dont know if it will be a risk to send in then possibly get scratched.
    Although will be making a trip down to do sizing of links..

Thanks in advance for info!

Leave a comment:

• paullim29
    replied
    Originally posted by tortoiseking View Post
    Hi all,

My 16610 black submariner bezel is horribly scratched and i am thinking of changing it. Any idea how much it cost to:
    - get a new bezel from RSC?
    - to do the change of bezel by RSC?

Many thanks in advance.
    I heard it's around $100+ only.

Leave a comment:

• clocking
    replied
    Originally posted by Boo View Post
    For info, J-W- is charging $ 107 for it.

comes with or without the pouch.
    J W Charging $107, no ROLEX pouch.

RSC charging $107, with courtesy gift ROLEX pouch.
    Verify watch, with receipt payment indicated only.
    Operating hours:
    Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 7:00pm
    Sat/Sun/Public Holidays : Closed:
    Verify estimated half day by walk in.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X