X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo
    replied
    For info, J-W- is charging $ 107 for it.

comes with or without the pouch.

Leave a comment:

• tortoiseking
    replied
    Hi all,

My 16610 black submariner bezel is horribly scratched and i am thinking of changing it. Any idea how much it cost to:
    - get a new bezel from RSC?
    - to do the change of bezel by RSC?

Many thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• jhquek
    replied
    Update. Just did a quotation for service for a preowned purchase.
    The service lady (slightly senior) quite candid. Directly ask for our purpose of quotation. Which we informed its for a preowned purchase.

Asking for service quote. She state up front that if quote for service and reject servicing will still cost $107. The service lady did inform us of parts to replace and non-authentic parts after the watch was evaluated around 2 hrs. But was informed that it's optional for the service personnel to inform if there's any non-authentic part found and the part is deemed to be replaced in quotation.

For verification she informed that we can ask for details of any non authentic parts if found but is optional for the service personnel to respond and depend on the crowd on that day. Estimated time for verification is around 4hrs and depend on how busy RSC on that day.

The servicing for my piece would come along with a 2 years warranty. Which is quite ok as the piece is a 20yrs watch.

Leave a comment:

• TopCat
    replied
    Originally posted by Sebbb View Post
    My bad... I apologize. They did verbally say that the watch was all good. It was pretty fast too. All done within 30mins.
    You're lucky.

I sent mine in, in the morning and could got a call to collect it at about 4pm.

Leave a comment:

• Sebbb
    replied
    My bad... I apologize. They did verbally say that the watch was all good. It was pretty fast too. All done within 30mins.

Leave a comment:

• Sebbb
    replied
    ** horo now cost 107 too. The feedback that I have received after their verification was "its ok". Now I am even thinking if I should go to rsc to do a 2nd round of verification.

Leave a comment:

• Chapters
    replied
    They gave me the pouch and cleaning cloth too! Lucky haha.
    Send it in at 4:30pm and got it ard the same time next day.

Leave a comment:

• quacker
    replied
    Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
    Exactly! Only a receipt and thank you.
    And peace of mind. That's the most important.

Leave a comment:

• ngokyc
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuaba View Post
    Expensive pouch and cleaning cloth but at least you got it, some people dont get anything except a receipt....
    Exactly! Only a receipt and thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Cuaba
    replied
    Originally posted by terry79 View Post
    went there yesterday and it took 3 hours (verification). Paid $107, receive a pouch and a cleaning cloth,
    Expensive pouch and cleaning cloth but at least you got it, some people dont get anything except a receipt....

Leave a comment:

• terry79
    replied
    went there yesterday and it took 3 hours (verification). Paid $107, receive a pouch and a cleaning cloth,

Leave a comment:

• Leo3898
    replied
    Resizing is FOC : )

Besides RSC, u can go to any AD to do it too.

Leave a comment:

• stockcar
    replied
    Hi, am new here, got a couple of questions to ask.

Will be collecting my new GMT on Monday and will need to resize the bracelet, very slim wrist. I presume from the info here that RSC will be able to help me do it even if its not a local piece? Anyone know what RSC charges for resizing? Alternatively, if I send it for authentication, will they throw in the resizing?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    there is a already a sticky thread here

thread close again

my suggestion is you read all the threads in Forum FAQ here

Originally posted by james2209 View Post
    i heard whenever we buy a watch from owners or shop. it is preferred to send it to SRC for authentication for 107 bucks... but what will it prove upon us paying the amount???

Leave a comment:

• james2209
    replied
    purpose of 107 to SRC

i heard whenever we buy a watch from owners or shop. it is preferred to send it to SRC for authentication for 107 bucks... but what will it prove upon us paying the amount???

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X