X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMB1986
    replied
    Yes, it cost$107. But that's their price from 3 yrs ago.

Leave a comment:

• jieming
    replied
    Originally posted by Spirro View Post
    Hi,

Do any watch shops have the skill, parts or expertise to provide basic service (i.e. oil) for Rolex and not affect Tamper-Lock. Time is not off just a sticky crown. Out of warranty Yacht-Master.

Thanks
    If you believe in the tamper lock rumour, then you better head straight back to rsc. Else as what triton suggested and do a search.

Leave a comment:

• Alexlow
    replied
    There are unconfirmed mentions throughout the web that Rolex has installed a tamper proof mechanism requiring special tools or procedures if bypassed cause issue that need to be corrected by authorised dealer. I believe it could be complete bunk but a watch dealer in Rome said it was true. It was mentioned by the "Watch Snob" in an article. He/she may have started a nasty rumour or stated a little known fact.
    Never heard of it but if it's still under warranty naturally you got back RSC. But if not under warranty, even there's a tamper seal and it's broken, they will still service for you with charges of course. So what's the purpose of the "tamper seal/lock"? So far have not encounter Any problem with my watches for third party services.

Leave a comment:

• Spirro
    replied
    There are unconfirmed mentions throughout the web that Rolex has installed a tamper proof mechanism requiring special tools or procedures if bypassed cause issue that need to be corrected by authorised dealer. I believe it could be complete bunk but a watch dealer in Rome said it was true. It was mentioned by the "Watch Snob" in an article. He/she may have started a nasty rumour or stated a little known fact.

Leave a comment:

• taxico
    replied
    Do any watch shops have the skill, parts or expertise to provide basic service (i.e. oil) for Rolex and not affect Tamper-Lock. Time is not off just a sticky crown. Out of warranty Yacht-Master.
    what is this tamper lock you speak of? (and since it's out of warranty, does it matter?)

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    i think a search will give you answers.

Hi,

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Spirro
    replied
    RSC alternatives

Hi,

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Heng Tin Hong
    replied
    Top hour at lucky plaza.

On the spot, if no Q.

Leave a comment:

• louis777
    replied
    Advisory : Authentication (3rd Party)

Hi there, as authenticating at RSC is time consuming so trying to seek alternatives... I try to search through the forum to find relevant information but difficult to find so far..
    So kind soul here, please suggest directly good alternatives for watch authentication describing the "Shop name, charges and duration" thanks a lot....!

Leave a comment:

• skydweller_sg
    replied
    well said
    all dealers of fake watches, be it rolex or other brands, must be dealt with severely

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
    Now got lemon law so buyer got more protection. But cannot let this bastxxd retailer get off easily by just asking for refund. Retailers should make sure all parts are authentic when they re-sell it to customer. If fake parts are found, drop them a lawyer letter man. It is definitely cheaper than the price of the rolex you paid to them and who knows you can get bonus for emotional damage. And of course, let us knows but dun falsely accuse others or you be at the receiving end of the letter. Haha

Leave a comment:

• damienloh
    replied
    nicely said iceheller bro. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Iceheller
    replied
    Now got lemon law so buyer got more protection. But cannot let this bastxxd retailer get off easily by just asking for refund. Retailers should make sure all parts are authentic when they re-sell it to customer. If fake parts are found, drop them a lawyer letter man. It is definitely cheaper than the price of the rolex you paid to them and who knows you can get bonus for emotional damage. And of course, let us knows but dun falsely accuse others or you be at the receiving end of the letter. Haha

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by Axela2012 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks to Odyssey24 & Oceanklassik.

The reason why I post such question is because when I do a search in this forum, I didn't manage to observe any one here highlighting that they get a fake watch from them. All I read is good comment from purchasing watch from them and they have advertised their website over here in this forum. Furthermore, I am only going to get a BNIB one from them. So, I am wondering whether it is still necessary to send the watch for verification or it is redundant.

If the BNIB is purchased from private dealer other then from those advertised here, I will surely send the watch for verification.

Lastly, from this forum, I also understand that RSC will retail the watch if after verification they found out that the watch is fake. In such situation, how am I going to bring back the watch to them to ask for refund?

Thanks
    These companies have a shop front and most have been around for many years. IF the ROLEX Service Centre confiscates your watch, you can return to the shop to seek refund. I believe they will honor the transaction if such an incident arises.

Leave a comment:

• Axela2012
    replied
    Originally posted by Axela2012 View Post

If the BNIB is purchased from private dealer other then from those advertised here, I will surely send the watch for verification
    as it is easy because I can ask the seller to meet me together at RSC and verify together before I hand over the money upon confirmation it pass their test. As for dealer with shop, I doubt that they will follow me all the way to RSC to perform such verification task..

Thanks
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Axela2012
    replied
    Hi,

Thanks to Odyssey24 & Oceanklassik.

The reason why I post such question is because when I do a search in this forum, I didn't manage to observe any one here highlighting that they get a fake watch from them. All I read is good comment from purchasing watch from them and they have advertised their website over here in this forum. Furthermore, I am only going to get a BNIB one from them. So, I am wondering whether it is still necessary to send the watch for verification or it is redundant.

If the BNIB is purchased from private dealer other then from those advertised here, I will surely send the watch for verification.

Lastly, from this forum, I also understand that RSC will retail the watch if after verification they found out that the watch is fake. In such situation, how am I going to bring back the watch to them to ask for refund?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X