This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
    u got sms me? haha i also dono is u. anyway now is everything i talk that guy no talk. u all hear sure think i am correct. but to me i prefer fair hearing. lets wait for him to comes in and hear his side of the story.
    yup, email & sms on ur gmt pepsi just chill bro...

Comment

KK very hot huh....

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
        Bro, u are 100% right.. easier said than done... but just ask yourself... everytime you are angry about something... you think about it.. more negative thoughts comes in... the more angry and inbalanced u becomes... so why ponder on about that thought.. (especially since the person is not responding)... we are in control of our mind and in turn, our emotions..... so got to control, go to try to forgive and forget (or at least forget)... Just live another happier day... (it will be happier already if you forget about just one angry thing)... and of course, just my two cents worth... no offence to anyone.. hope none is taken.:
        You are right bro. Forgive and forget, sour grapes made lousy wine

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
          Bro.. not trying to offend you but as i said earlier... just let it go... the guy is apparently no responding no more.. so no point going on... just let it go.. and live another happier day... just my two cents worth... no offence
          Originally posted by flagship View Post
          You are right bro. Forgive and forget, sour grapes made lousy wine
          N no that will not be possible. can i just give u a bad rating based on i just don like u? i think Bro sunzhi is right it a common sense, no rating should be given if no deal had taken place. another thing, we might be better off not discussing watches. what if u happen to have that watch and u don like what i say? will u be able to give me a rating about me discussing about watches?even more so is that guy r telling lies and that is my integrity. so what if that guy is not responding? records needs to set straight. that is all i ask. hw long how far i will wait for him to reply and he better keep his sms he said he kept as proof. also thanks Bro reborn for been so concerened about what is happening as to pm me. don worry guys, i am not angry anymore, it has been a few days liao. relax k and cheers everyone moderators pls also don be pissed of by my public comments k

Comment

Bro KK.... that's better lah... angry about other ppl, only ruin your own day .... another happy person.. another happy person today....cheers...

Comment

Bro, I undersatand how you feel. You should not gotten the neg feedback. Can it be reversed?

Comment

Originally posted by The One View Post
                Bro, I undersatand how you feel. You should not gotten the neg feedback. Can it be reversed?
                Not impossible

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Not impossible
                  Nice to hear that.

Comment

Bad rating is not alway a bad thing

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Not impossible
                    My view is that the forum facilitates, but should have no responsibility for
                    what goes on between a buyer and seller.

It cannot verify whether a transaction has indeed occured. Someone may act in bad faith and provide a bad rating to another when in actual fact, there was no transaction. Again it is difficult to verify.

Logically therefore intervention on the part of the moderator may not be the
                    solution. It could open a can of worms. For instance, a transaction has
                    indeed occured. But one party is not happy and provides a bad rating.
                    Naturally, the other party will want this to be reversed.

Bad rating is part and parcel of the risk associated with biz transaction. In
                    fact the emergence of bad rating shows that a certain maturity has
                    arrived in the evaluation system.

Comment

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post

It cannot verify whether a transaction has indeed occured. Someone may act in bad faith and provide a bad rating to another when in actual fact, there was no transaction. Again it is difficult to verify.

I think everyone knew this theory.

But there should be Appear system in any forum where Members can give their point of view and Moderators to be the fair judge.

Comment

hi bro R-oyster 1st i will like to clarify that i did not ask bro darkangel (a moderator) to reverse my rating. bro darkangel also did not said he will do it, he only said it possible. also it up to the moderators. 2nd u r correct to said that if any reverse will open up alot of arguement and a alot whole lots of possibility. but i do not agree with your saying that bad rating is part and parcel of risk associated with biz transaction. yah since u said it biz so i must protect my integrity and have a good name so it will not affects my biz. in this case i really feel i did not do anything wrong. pls don use me as an example and just protest once anyone give u a bad rating. u got to have some proof ok. i cant go to the extent to sue him correct? so this is the least i can do. also pls take note u yourself said it a transaction. but the truth is no transaction takes place that brings us back to your point that i cannot prove this transaction did not take place. but based on evidences

1: see what r the contents the guy wrote on my bad rating. it does not take a genius to know that a transaction did not take place.

2: did u know before i put up this thread, there was another thread about this case that was already been locked up. there r contents that the guy wrote that all we did was only sms. so it that clear enough?

3: can u give u a bad rating now? i just sold u my watever watches and i don like the way u deal. hahah, just kidding, hope u don mind. see what i mean and wait till u r treated this way. pls take it with a pinch of salt

lastly i also agree with bro The One that there should be an appear system and that system will be used if there really is any disagreement and judged by the moderators who own this site this is also to prevent any losers or useless guys with integrity pros to make a mockery of the rating system. ( sorry more work for the moderators but any improvement to this sites and ideas r welcomed correct? ) it cant be perfect but at least we can try to make it better, correct?

Comment

Bros, I thank you for taking time to respond to my note.

As you have correctly stated, we don't own the forum.

We are participants and ultimately, we have to trust the good judgement
                          of the moderators.

Comment

of the moderators.
                            Don't mention it. As long you understand. Thanks too.

Comment

of the moderators.

yup i must admit this site have good moderators and they r definately very serious in their work, (ohlins comes into mind) friendly and funy hehe (darkangel comes into mind) but good judgement does not mean always correct judgement. no offence to the moderators as we are humans, sure got a few times think wrongly. it up to us ppl to constantly maintain this website at a high level. can get tiring though i agree hehe. suppose now a person give u a bad rating (should go into personal attack haha) that u do not deserve or u think u do not deserve, maybe u can tell me what u will do?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                                yup i must admit this site have good moderators and they r definately very serious in their work, (ohlins comes into mind) friendly and funy hehe (darkangel comes into mind) but good judgement does not mean always correct judgement. no offence to the moderators as we are humans, sure got a few times think wrongly. it up to us ppl to constantly maintain this website at a high level. can get tiring though i agree hehe. suppose now a person give u a bad rating (should go into personal attack haha) that u do not deserve or u think u do not deserve, maybe u can tell me what u will do?
                                Perhaps,
                                1. don't be too straight jacketed in one's view, with a strong notion of what's right and wrong
                                2. don't be too oversensitive?
                                3. don't attack everyone who has an alternative point of view.

Lastly, perhaps reflect on why someone wants to give you a bad rating

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X